[Chrysanthemum]

A Small filler chapter
-took place before the exams-

3rd person's POV
"Shino."

"Yes?"

"Open eyes now?"

"No, not yet." Suzu pouted but nonetheless waited for whatever Shino wanted her to see, saying it was a surprise and that she had to wait till they get there.

Finally arriving at their destination, Shino asked his bugs to help him guide over the blue haired girl to where he ran to sit down, holding her hand guiding her to sit beside him.

"Open eyes now?"

"Yes you may."

Opening her eyes, she looks at the scenery in amazement, seeing their secret place shining more as it did, rain drops from the rain awhile ago staying with the flowers earning them a shine from the sunset, along with it's lake which sparkled from the sun light's rays.

She looked at where she sat to see a cloth of red and white rested on the cool wet grass, two boxes of dango lay in between them and a container she guessed had tea in it.

"Surprise." Suzu looked at Shino and smiled, letting the blue beetle they both named Shizu, fly from Shino's shoulders to rest at hers.

"What this for?"

"Well.. You seemed sad for the past few days since Sakura has gone.. So I thought this would cheer you up."

Shino watched the sunset as he said his statement, silently admiring it's beauty along with the one beside him.

"Shino."

"Yes-" about to turn her attention back at Suzu, Shino was caught in surprise when he felt warmth smash onto him, the blue haired girl's eyes closed in happiness.

"Thank you." pulling away from the hug, Suzu went and opened a box of dangos, quickly gobbling up one then taking another.

Shino stayed in the same position like he was paralysed, still remembering the warmth from the hug he was given.

Snapping out of his daze when he saw a dango in front of him, he looked at his side to see the blue haired girl stuffed her cheeks with dango, holding another with her other hand while giving one with her free hand.

Holding in a chuckle, he pointed at Suzu saying,

"You look like a squirrel." taking the dango he was being given at the same time Suzu chewed and swallowed the dangos in her mouth, she shook her head once, disagreeing with Shino.

"No I don't."

"Yes you do."

"No I don't." chuckling to their argument, Shino agreed to lose to their argument and decided to just hold onto the dango while picking out one flower with his free hand and resting it just above Suzu's left ear.

"Shino?" Suzu tilted her head in question as she stared at the boy in front of him, whose hand now rest on her head, patting.

"Then you're beautiful as a chrysanthemum."

----------------------------------
CUT!!!!!!

YAY! FINALLY WROTE ANOTHER CHAPTER!

Thank you for giving me an idea since I was not having one the past few days,

You know who you are ;)

If I could give you a hug- I would! >^<

*Ahum* anyways, how was this mini filler chapter? Was it good? Want more of it or naah?

Comment down below on what you think of you want to! ^-^

Welp- see you all in the next chapter, and if you want to, please doooo

VOTE

FOLLOW

FAN

AND ENJOOOYYYY!