[Monster]

3rd person's POV
"Really?" Suzu looked at the Hokage with sparkly eyes, Hiruzen nodding at the blue haired girl's question.

"Of course, and maybe I'll let you tag with the other teams when they go for missions." Suzu raised one fist in the air in a silent cheer, Hiruzen chuckling at this gesture and patted the excited girl's head.

"Now go on now, you'll start early in the morning tomorrow."

"Okay." Suzu jumped off the chair and waved goodbye to the hokage who sent a small wave back, watching the blue haired girl exit his office.

"I'm glad you took my advice Lord Hokage." A ninja with purple hair appeared beside Ibiki, who grunted and crossed his arms.

"The runt should be better off in the dungeon cell for the people's safety."

Puffing out smoke from his pipe, Hiruzen rested his head on his hands, looking out through the window behind him.

"Well it is better to be cautious so that info about where she came from would not spread out and strike fear to the people of the leaf, otherwise the child might even get separated to the bonds she has created." Huffing, Ibiki stood by the window and watched the people below do their daily duties before looking back at Hiruzen.

"Lord Hokage, why is it that you care for this child so much?"

Sighing, Hiruzen turned once again and rested his head on his hands, now staring the the paper at his desk.

"Because Ibiki, as I said, she may be from him, but I see in her the will of fire, a passion to protect Konoha and the people with it."

The purple haired ninja stepped in front of the hokage's desk, putting her hands on her hips.

"Lord hokage if I may, I request to watch over the blue haired midget."

"Do as you wish Anko, but do not harm the child."

Nodding, Anko exited the room in a poof, at the same time Ibiki went and jumped through the window as well.

"When will you ninjas learn how to use the door?" puffing out another smoke from his pipe, the Hokage resumed his daily duties.

------------------------
Suzu's POV
"Really?! That's great then Suzu! Do you have teammates with you under him as well?" shaking my head, I continue to let Sakura play with my hair while pouting and hugging my stuffed dragon close to my chest.

"Suzu, why do you look so sad?" I mumbled something about not being with her or my friends though I think she didn't quite hear it.

"Can you say that again, Suzu?"

"Not with you.." I was suddenly turned around along with the chair I was sitting on, feeling a forehead gently press against mine, Sakura's eyes now looking at mine.

"Suzu, we may not see each other during the time we are with our team, but by the end of the day, we'll still see each other and eat delicious snacks with mom and dad. So don't feel lonely just because I'm not there, alright?"

"Okay." Sakura turned me around once again to face the mirror, resuming her work on my hair.

"Sis?"

"Hm?"

"You're strong."

"Ehehehe, I know right?"

"Sis strong!"

"Aww stop it, I'm blushing."

"Bestest sis!"