[Understood]

3rd person's POV
"Sis?" peeking through Sakura's room, Suzu sees the bed was already fixed, no signs of her sister being in there right now.

Deciding to peek in every room of the house, she still sees no Sakura in sight, only her mom and dad's note greeting goodmorning and that they had to buy things at the market.

Doing her morning duties, she proceeded to open her window and jump out, running on the rooftops of the houses trying to outrun the ANBU ninjas beside her then jumping down, landing in front of her destination.

"Maybe Hokage knows.."

-------------------
"Wha-"

The Hokage tried to reassure the pacing girl in his office that her sister is going to be alright, although Suzu just can't help herself to worry.

"Where they go?"

"I can't tell you that. Knowing you, you'll run off to where they are and I can't let you do that."

"But Hokage-!" Ibiki arrived in time when the blue haired girl was about and dragged the squirming girl on his arm then dropping her in front of the dango shop.

"Why the hell are you persistent about it runt?"

"Because.." Suzu stopped her antics and looked down on the ground, her thoughts of Sakura being hurt played over and over in her head.

A hand slapping her head downwards snapped her out of her thoughts as she held where it hurts and glared at Ibiki.

"What that for..?"

"Have some faith in your sister, idiot."

Looking at Ibiki in surprise, she rested her hands down onto the ground and slowly nodded her head, accepting his statement.

"Okay."

"Oy, what's the kid doing on the ground, Ibiki?"

Flinching in surprise, Suzu quickly stood and hid behind the bandana man, although he did not like this resorting to him gripping her head and pulling her forward in front of him once again.

"Tantrums." he exclaimed.

"I was not-!" ignoring the pouting girl beside him, he looked at the purple haired woman in front of him.

"Did she want sweets or something? Well then here." Anko waved a stick of dango in front of Suzu, who, was still pouting as she reached up to take the dango only for Anko to quickly take it back.

"Ahahahhahaha! I got you- GYAH!" the dango stick on her hand was now being eaten by Suzu, although the stuck was still held by Anko.

"What the- that's mine!!"

Sweatdropping, Ibiki watched Anko wave her hands violently in order to shake the blue haired girl off but to no avail.

Having enough, Anko pulled on the blue haired girl's leg when sparks were felt from the small physical contact, resulting Suzu to let go of the dango stick and Anko to look at her hand.

"What the hell was that?"

"That wasn't you?"

"No way!" the two stared at each other before staring at Ibiki who looked confused as well, not knowing what just happened.

----------------------
Suzu's POV
"Anko-sama."

"Yes, my lovely servant?" my eye twitched before letting go of the duster at my hand, letting it fall to the floor.

"Do your chores."

"Ehhhh, but you promise you'd help me in exchange for that dango right?" grinning, Anko sat at her chair and crossed her legs, ushering me to go on.

'I wanna smack that grin off her face.'

"What are you doing staring at nothing midget? You still got a lot of work to do!" giving me a list of her chores, I saw that the paper started from my chest to the end of my legs.

Furrowing my brows, I sighed and just got it over with, the sooner the faster this will end.

-------------------
"Finally done!" cheering, I fall to the ground tiredly and crumpled up the paper that contained Anko's chores for the day, throwing it at her sleeping form.

"Huh- what?" Seeing her wake up, I point at her apartment room that I cleaned up and her refrigerator now stacked up with newly bought food, this causing a grin on her face.

"Good job midget! But look, you were so slow at doing it, the sun's already setting." puffing my cheeks in anger, I throw the pillows from her bed at her face making her grunt.

"Oh you're on!!!!"

-----------------
Arriving at my home as the moon shone and stars twinkled, I jumped through my open window and peeked outside my room to see that the lights downstairs were on.

Tiptoeing to the next room, I peek inside to see the same thing I saw in the morning, no Sakura inside.

Sighing sadly, I turn around only to bump onto something--or well.. Someone.

Looking up, I see dad's worried eyes looking through the slightly open room behind me, before closing it and crouching down at my level.

Avoiding eye contact, I look down and nervously rubbed on my arm, not wanting to speak.

"Suzu, hey. Can you please look at your old man for a bit?" slowly looking upwards, I looked directly at dad's eyes to see his sadness, hand about to go near me making me close my eyes in fear he may harm me.

Feeling his hand pet my head, I open one eye to see him smiling at me making me send a small smile back, before he suddenly lifted me in his arms and hugged me.

"I'm so sorry for the way I treated you for the past few days.. It's just that it shocked us and that... Just.. Always know that your mother and I, even your sister loves you no matter what, okay?" slowly nodding, I was slowly put down to the ground before my hand was gently held by his.

"Come on, dinner's ready."

"Okay." smiling as I saw his usual grin, we both walked down the stairs and went to the dining room, where dinner was awaiting us, along with mom.

Before I was able to sit down on my seat, I felt arms engulfing me in a hug, whispers of apology and I love you's were from mom making me hug her back and close my eyes.

"It's okay.."

Looking at her tear filled eyes, I wiped a tear away and let go of her, whispering,

".....I understood why."

----------------------
To be continued....

HEYO READERSSSSS

Another update makes me so happy that there are ideas for this story! YEET!!!!

How was the chapter in your opinion? I'd wanna know what you think--and if you want to, please do state it on the comment section below! ^-^

Well then, see you all in the next chapter, and if you want to, please doooo

VOTE

FOLLOW

FAN

AND ENJJJOOYYY