[It.]

Another small mini filler chapter
-takes place when Kira is in the hideout with Sasuke-

3rd person's POV
Tsukiko went out to get some ingredients letting Kira out from her tank for a change, the blue haired girl exploring the hideout walking aimlessly with Leo.

The duo saw a certain someone training with Kabuto watching the Uchiha perfect his skills- the lion ignoring the glasses guy' attempt to stop him as he pounced on the Uchiha, only to see it was just a log that lay beneath him.

"Aw man-! And I thought I could finally rip you to shreds."

"Hn. You can't even if you tried." Sasuke appeared behind the lion, staring at it with his hands on his pockets.

"Oh yeah? Wanna see me try?"

"You already did." smirking, the Uchiha saw Leo affected by the taunt as the lion released a deep growl, stance ready.

Kabuto watched silently as the two fought with Leo loosing, the blue haired girl standing beside him.

"Such childish acts, that lion does not have enough brain to compensate for his excessive strength... Not that you could hear me." staring at the girl beside him, Kabuto fixed his glasses before walking away to report to Orochimaru.

As he walked away, Kira ran towards the two bickering guys, and slowly climbed the back of Leo through his mane.

"Ow Ow ow-! Watch where you're pulling!" huffing, Kira sat at his back and sighed contently, hands still gripping a small amount of his mane to keep herself balanced.

"Scratch that- you're a horse after all."

Leo's attention went back to the boy in front of him, a scowl etched on his face as he did so.

"What was that- emo face?!"

"Your third grade insults are not enough to anger me." once again a smug look was seen in the Uchiha's features, earning a growl from the lion although was unable to pounce in fear the girl on his back would fall.

Leo's ears perked up when he heard the distant sound of the woman he hated approach them, his tail swishing in anger but nonetheless started to walk away from Sasuke.

"I'll surely beat you next time emoduck."

"Hn."

Leo started to walk to the direction he heard where the woman was while balancing the girl behind him, the said girl staring back to the Uchiha's form who started to disappear from her sight.

".... It."

--------------------------------
HELLOWZERS MAH READERS!!

The filler chapter is finished! So how was it? Cute, boring, meh, or okay?

If you want to, put that opinion in the comment box below so I can read em! >^<

Well-see y'all in the next chapter, and If you want to, please doooo

VOTE

FOLLOW

FAN

AND ENJOOOOYYYY!!!