[Struggle]

3rd person's POV
Running back to where Anko was, Suzu saw no one but the ninjas outside and the purple haired ninja looking through the fences, deep in thought.

"Anko!" snapping out of her thoughts, Anko looked to her side to see Suzu tilting her head at her in question.

"Hey there midget! The exams already started awhile ago- what took you so long?"

".. Line" laughing, Anko ruffled the pouting girl's hair before resting her hand on her hip, looking towards the forest.

"Hey midget?"

"Mm?" Suzu looked at Anko before looking at the direction she was facing, hearing screams from the ninjas inside.

"There was this woman earlier.."

"Mhm."

"She reminds me of someone I know.."

The rest of what Anko said was muffled through Suzu's ears, as she heard once again the sound of a bell.

"Midg- oy!" Anko's statement was cut off as she  quickly held onto the collar of the blue haired girl's shirt in support, seeing the girl almost fall with her hands on her ears, eyes closed shut in pain.

"She's here Anko.."

"Who's here?"

".. Tsukiko.." gritting her teeth, Suzu managed to stand up and look at the forest beside her, one thought in mind.

'Sakura!'

Jumping through the fence, Anko watched the girl disappear into the woods, the purple haired girl scratching her head in confusion.

'What' s gotten into her?'

Shaking her head at the thought, she went and jumped through the fence as well, following the blue haired girl's tracks.

---------------------------------
Suzu's POV
Running at a random direction I hope Sakura is in, I make my way past the large trees, insect eating plants, animals, and traps inside the forest.

'Where..?' I look around before deciding to go left, going through the bushes to avoid any ninja going through.

Sensing chakra signatures getting nearer, I hope that this was Team 7 or at least Team 8, dashing towards its  direction.

Stopping at a small clearing, I come face to face with three unfamiliar ninjas from another village, their eyes looking at me like I was prey.

"Oh? Are you lost, little girl?"

"Where are your team members?"

"Give us your scroll- or you'll know what'll happen."

Ignoring their statements, I was about to make a dash to the right, when a hand held my wrist harshly, a growl escaping their lips.

"Where the hell do you think you're going brat? Didn't you hear us?"

'I don' t have time for this.. '

Gritting my teeth, I turn around to glare at them as ice started to form at the hand holding my wrist, making them let go.

"What the f-"

"Stay. Away." focusing chakra to my hands, I make a motion up to the air, making pointy ice pillars appear, stabbing one of them but failing to kill the other two.

Feeling my eyes glow, I slowly absorb their chakra, dodging a fire jutsu aimed to my right at the same time stabbing them in the heart.

The last ninja left scrambled away from me, fear in their eyes.

"Stop! I-I'll give you our scroll- please, just spare me!"

".... Don't need it."

-----------------------------
Continuing my search for Sakura, I left the bodies at the small clearing, sensing another group of chakra signatures which I am sure one of them is hauntingly familiar.

'Sakura- I' m almost there!'

Jumping through a thick Bush, I land at the ground just to see Orochimaru putting a curse mark on the it- his body landing on the floor with a thud.

Jumping in front of Sakura, Uzumaki-san and the it, I look at the snake sannin standing up on the tree glaring at his eyes.

"Ah- just in time, Tsukiko was looking for you Yuuki." Orochimaru hissed, crossing his arms.

"Suzu- what are you doing? You shouldn't be in here!"

"Sakura.."

My heart suddenly started to beat very loudly, the sound in my environment ringing as the only thing I heard was the jingle of a bell.

"There you are Kira, I was beginning to grow irritated by your lack of appearance." hearing her voice, I struggle to stay focused as the sound of the bell continued to ring in my ears, my hands covering them did little to no help in covering myself from the sound.

"Suzu- what are they talking about..?" Sakura asked behind me, still frozen in fear.

"Sa-!" feeling my vision starting to see blotches of red, my head began to get fuzzy, gravity seemingly weighing me down as I go to my knees, hands still on my ears.

"Suzu!"

".. Run.."

"No-! I-!" growling, I look at her through my glowing blue eyes, pleading silently.

"RUN!!!"

Hoping she ran with the two, I felt myself loose control, letting my hands rest loosely beside me.

----------------------------------
3rd person's POV
Sakura did what Suzu told her and ran, her two unconscious teammates with her dragging them as fast as she can away from Suzu and her two captors, the two of them watching the blue haired girl surrender to the sound of the bell.

"Finally! I was fed up with you taking the effort to even struggle to my control!" Jumping down the tree, the blonde woman undoed her transformation justsu revealing Tsukiko, walking towards the blue haired girl.

Gripping a handful of Suzu's hair, Tsukiko made the blue haired girl stand up, strangling her after.

"You thought you could defy orders from me?! Hah! You thought wrong!"

"Tsukiko, that's enough. We got what we needed for now, let's go."

"Fine." throwing the blue haired girl to the side, Tsukiko disappeared in a poof of smoke, Suzu following soon after.

Orochimaru was about to go when a kunai almost stabbed him in the head- but he dodged it just in time.

"Orochimaru!! What did you do?!" Anko growled, taking out more kunais from her pocket.

"Anko, nice to see you again."

Activating her curse Mark, Anko fell to the ground in pain, clutching her neck where the mark was slowly burning her skin.

Appearing beside her, Orochimaru whispered something in her ear, before disappearing in a cloud of smoke, the burning ceased as the purple haired woman stayed where she was, wide eyed.

'Suzu..?! No- it couldn' t be true! '

-------------------------------------

HELLO READERS!!

So! How was the chapter today? Did I rush it too much? Had to change some things a bit from the original plot- I hope you don' t mind...

Anywaayyyss- it was one heckkof a chapter don't cha sayyy- maybe I should add more happy things.. Like some random things.. Hmmm..

Welp, let's just wait and see!

See you all in the next chapter, and if you want to, please doo

VOTE

FOLLOW

FAN

AND ENJOOOYYYY!!