Ordeal of the True Tickle Monster (Chapter 1)

Okay, time to quit fooling around! The 1st ever story for the UT Tickle shorts X Smashing tickles!

Hope you enjoys, also take credit for Kingzilla768 for his stories giving me the Ideas to make this. Furthur more, this is an alternate scenario to the aftemath of "Family and Friends".

The IPs belong to Toby Fox, Arksys, Rooster teeth, Atlus, Square, Toho and Bones, and Nintendo.

-----

Ragna: HE DID WHAT NOW?!

8 people looked in shock at Undyne, Asgore, Toriel, Alphys, Sans, and Papyrus' stories.

Sans: Its true, Bloodedge. Dad's kind of a hard nut to crack.

Ruby: For how fricken long were you all tormented.

Undyne: Nearly to the point where ewe all die in breathlessness. That crackhead is too smart to know when we're too hot to his senses!

Ran: Oh great, That D-head again?!

Yu: We can take care of that!

Alphys: R-Really?

Akira: Yeah, we deal with gods which tried to wipe our places' appearance, probably tickling would be a thousand times less worse than what we dealt.

Asgore: We are really thankful for what you 8 are doing. I think if we couldn't have done more before, we might havent asked you guys.

Fox: Our pleasure, King Fluffybunns. Cant let your Wizardmate get the best of us. And thus, dont pressure yourself.

Ruby: Yeah! If Yang was too insufferable for tickles, Gaster might train me to stop her!

Noctis: Now this is getting interesting...

Deku: Same here. The last time I was in a ticklish situiation is when I was against the entire A-1 class in a tickle test by All Might...

Ran: Deku, please, dont remind me of that time where Akira, Yu, Ruby, Me, and you were chosen to do the Tickle hell.

Ragna and Ruby: Stooooop! Your giving us PTSD!

Toriel: Please be careful, he does clone himself when he desires.

Papyrus: And he would just pin you down with his telekinesis! Humans! And Fox... Your all too foolish to go against Dad!

Ran: Tsh...

Everyone looks at Ran as his eyes flare Red and Blue in a similar manner to the current maiden's powers charging.

Ran: He hasnt saw our coming just yet!

The rest of the 8 nods in agreement.

Later 6 PM after Supper...

Ruby: *Walking to the sofa where Gaster was sleeping from watching TV.* Odd... He never sleeps this early.

Fox: *has a gut feeling* I kinda think this might be wrong.

???: Wrong move indeed, Sir Mccloud and Miss Rose.

Yu: 12 O'CLOCK!

???: *Summons tickly hands which zips to Fox and Ruby with insane speed.*

Ruby and Fox: NOW! *zips off with their Semblance/Flash as they zip in ludicrous speed running away from the hands*

Yu: *Slashes all the hands off* Pretty Trick, Dr. Gaster.

Gaster: *Walks out of the silhouette shadows* Glad you all know my tricks, also I really admire your senses, Narukami, Rose, and Mccloud.

Fox: *Points his gun with the tickle ray setting on* Psshhh! Like we cared.

Ruby: You tortured the others just because your protecting your pride from being a ler?! What monster are you?!

Yu: You think your so clever when it comes to being the tickle lord?

Gaster: Yes. *Snaps his fingers as Gaster blasters appear behind him.* And Im not losing to a bunch of people who are eager to defeat this tickle monster. *Fires the tickle blasters at them*

Yu: Izanagi No Okami! *Izanagi no Okami appears and counters with Ziodyne Laser*

Fox flashes around as he kicks Gaster astray, knocking him to a distance as he uses his paralysis setting on his gun. Gaster senses this and dodged all his attempts to paralyze him.

Gaster: C'mon, Fox, you gotta have this Melee thing everyone talked about.

Fox: *Sinisterly* You A-hole...

Just from astray when Fox and Gaster were on Land, Ruby uses an Ice bullet on her cresent rose's gun setting and freezes Gaster's hands together and legs to the ground.

Ruby: Gotcha!

Fox and Yu: Nice one Rubes!

Now what does our legendary tickle monster do? Just give up and let 2 teenagers and a fox whom are gonna tickle him till he cries?

TO BE CONTINUED....