Chariot of Laughter (Persona 5)

On a Thursday afternoon, in the town of Tokyo, Ryuji Sakamoto and Ren Amamiya, Students of Shujin, came home from school and played some video games as the Friday noon sets.

"Man, we hardly got any homework today. Just a couple of math problems and reading one chapter of some pointless book." Ren acknowledged.

"Yeah," Ryuji agreed "What exactly is the point of reading a book, and having a test on it when your finished with it? I mean, it's not like that story is going to be asked at our jobs in the future."

"I know, It's not like if I get a job as a store clerk, I'm gonna get asked if I know 'Which character in a story did what?' by a customer, or whatever." Ren and Ryuji both chuckled as they were still playing their video game. Ren then noticed that he was losing in the game that he and Ryuji were playing, so he got an idea.

"Hey, Ryuji, are you ticklish?" He asked.

"Umm...what?"

Just then, Ren tackled Ryuji and began tickling his Stomach. The blond was waaaaaaayyyy more ticklish than Ren, so he just burst into giggles.

"STAHAHAAHAHAHAP! REHEN! STAHAAP!" Ryuji laughed as he was trying to push Ren off of him. Ren realized that Ryuji was ticklish, so he just smiled lifted his shirt and began scratching his belly right above his belly button, which made the chariot confidant laugh even more.

"HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!! REHEHEN YOU CHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHATER!! AAAAAHHH STOP IHIT!!" Ryuji begged as soon as he noticed that he was losing in his video game.

"Hmm..."

Ren then wrapped both of his arms around his socked ankles. "Are ya ticklish here, too?" Ryuji had a tear running down his face as he was still giggling.

"WHAT!? RENREN PLEASE! NOT--" Ren didn't bother to hear him out, but he immediately began tickling Ness' helpless feet. And Sheesh, after a training Session AND 5 laps before going home, his feet was deemed to be moooore sensitive.

"THEHEHEHEHEHEREHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
Ryuji was squirming around on the couch, with a stream of tears on his face, trying to escape Ren's grasp. This continued for 5 more minutes.

"REN STOP!? I CAN'T TAHAHAHAHAKE IT ANYMOHOHOHOHOHORE!!!" The blond squealed.

Ren then felt sorry for Ryuji, so he let go of his ankles and gave him a breather.

"I want a rematch!" He said after he regained his breath. "and, no. cheating! alright?"

"If you say so..." Ren responded. He grabbed his joy con and played another match with Ryuji on their video game.

------

YOUR CONFIDANT WITH THE CHARIOT ARCANA MOVED UP TO 11!!!