Boredom

FrozenKHKing1497 it has been while since I posted more cute KH oneshots so Imma do my favorite ship. (And Dont call FBI lol)

-----

Roxas fell onto one of the couches in the white room, completely exhausted from his recently completed mission. 3 hours of constantly fighting neoshadows tired a guy out. He sighed tired and closed his eyes, hoping to get a few minutes of rest.

"Hey Roxas!"

"Ug..." Said boy groaned, turning his head to his redhead friend. "What?"

"How was your mission?" Axel asked, sitting down on the couch opposite him.

Roxas replied, "Tiring."

"Want to go get some ice cream?" He offered.

The blond shook his head. "No thanks."

Axel pouted. "Man, you're boring."

"Well what do you expect? Me to be completely full of energy after spending it all doing work?" Roxas said sarcastically.

"Yes." Axel stated sincerely.

Roxas rolled his eyes. "I wish."

Just then Saix walked in. He looked over at the two and reported, "Roxas, you leave for another mission in ten minutes."

"What!?" Roxas protested, sitting up. "I just got back from a mission!"

"I am well aware of that. Your agenda will not change." Saix said finally before walking out of the room.

"Ugg." The boy groaned for the second time that day. "Can't I at least relax?"

"Aparently not." Axel replied to his rhetorical question, remembering what Saix had said.

Roxas glared at him. "You're not helping."

"I know." The pyro smirked.

Roxas laid back down and crossed his arms, his expression quickly darkening. Axel noticed this and said, "Oh, come on. Don't be like that."

When he got no response Axel stood up and leered threateningly over Roxas. "Don't make me use force."

The blond stared up at him. "I'm not afraid of you." He growled defiantly.

"Fine, have it your way!" Axel yelled as he pinned Roxas to the couch and began tickling his stomach. Roxas gasped and tried to squirm away from the other nobody and contain his laughter, failing miserably. He let out a short laugh, his attempts at freedom becoming more desperate and rough.

"Get off of me!" He ordered, expecting his friend to give up.

Axel said, "You're not getting away that easily."

He changed targets, now going for the boy's sides. Roxas couldn't take it anymore and burst out laughing, weakly trying to push Axel's hands away. "AHAHAAAXEHEL! KNOHOHOCK IHIHIT OHOOFF!! off!"

"Nope." The redhead laughed, enjoying torturing the blond. "Not until you stop pouting!"

"THATS AAHAHHAAHA!! A STUHUHPID REHEASON TO TICKLE MEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!" Roxas protested between fits of laughter.

"It's still a reason!" Axel fought.

He continued to tickle the boy for several more minutes, never stopping until he was gasping for air, completely unable to protect himself. Roxas laid underneath Axel laughing hysterically, having given up all attempts of self defense.

"Alright, I'm done." Axel laughed as he got off of his friend.

Roxas didn't respond, instead he held his sides and curled into a ball, vainly trying to catch his breath and calm down. After a few moments all that was let was a faint string of giggles. He let out a slow, long sigh, showing that he was calm.

"You're really ticklish." Axel laughed, poking him in his exposed stomach.

"Yeah yeah." The blond mumbled, pulling his knees to his chest to prevent access to his stomach again.

Axel waved a finger in the air and tsked. "Don't start pouting again. You know the consequence."

Roxas' arms dropped, covering his sides and hips. "Don't you dare." He snarled, shrinking away from his friends.

"Want to test me?" The redhead offered, holding up a menacing hand.

"No thanks."