Cute Cure (TodoDeku)

It's been a few days after the sports festival has ended with Bakugou as a winning victory. If only Shouto fought back with his full strength he would have won. He hated that Shouto didn't use his strength on Bakugou, the one who gave him hell these past few years. Izuku was upset that he couldn't do anything to help his boyfriend before the fight because of his own injuries.

Right now he was back home sitting in his bed wondering what he'll need to live in the dorms. His left arm was in a cast while his right was completely bandaged making it a bit difficult for him to move it at all. The only limbs he could move was his legs.

"Hey, you should really start packing. We move in to the dorms like next week." Shouto barges in his room.

"What? When did you get here?"

"Your mom let me in. How are you feeling?" He sits next to the green haired boy.

"I'm fine. I can't really move my arms a lot. My mom is gonna do my packing for me."

"So uh, you can't move your arms at all?" A smirk appears on the bi color haired boy's face.

"Well, I can but not much. These bandages are pretty tight. Shou-chan, I don't like that face you're making. What're you-" A squeal makes its way out of Izuku's throat before he can finish the sentence.

Shouto was on top of the other lightly scratching at his exposed hips.

"Stop, Shou-chan! This isn't fair!" Izuku cries out in laughter.

Shouto wraps an arm underneath the green haired boy holding him place and with his free hand he tickles his lower stomach.

"Let go of me, Shou-chan! You're so mean!" He giggles squirming in the other's grasp.

"You look so cute when you're all defenseless." Shouto teases running his fingers along his bare side softly making Izuku shout and cry.

Next Shouto trails his fingers up to the boy's collarbone. He scratches underneath the boy's chin and jaw and Izuku scrunches up giggling. He starts to tickle lightly at Izuku's neck with the small scribbles of his finger to his shoulder.

Izuku shouts out in laughter trying to turn on his side hating that he had no way to cover his neck. Shouto grips his hand again and Izuku squeals as he feels the other digging his fingers into his neck once more.

"Hmmm, where else should I tickle you?" Shouto hums looking Izuku up and down.

"Nowhere! Stop!" The green haired boy rolls away from Shouto but the other wraps his arms around him.

"If you move any further, you'll fall off your bed, stupid." Shouto chuckles.

He wiggles his fingers at the boy and Izuku bursts into fits of giggles even though he hasn't been tickled yet.

Izuku notices that Shouto was staring far too long at his abdomen and Izuku rolls onto his stomach doing whatever he can from preventing his boyfriend to tickle it.

"Don't hide, Izuku." Shouto squeezes the boy's side causing him to cry out in laughter.

The bi color haired boy sneaks his fingers underneath Izuku's stomach and Izuku squeaks feeling his fingers brush against his skin.