A SoRiku Oneshot (Part 2)

Thought I was gonna take a long time?
Also Frozenfan111497, Im planning for Tequa, Akuroku, Sokai, RoXio, Namiku, and more SoRiku oneshots.

-----

It was the same long white feather Namine used to tickle him. She must have left it here by mistake. Before Riku grabbed it, he noticed that it was next to Sora's electric toothbrush, which was still in it's box.

The male stared at them in his hands and that's when he got an idea. He opened the box, put the toothbrush in his pocket along with the feather, and walked back to the bedroom.

"Hey, what took you so long?" Sora asked, walking over to his friend.

"I told you, I was washing the sweat off my face," answered Sora. "So, what time is it now?"

" It's only 10:04. We still have about twenty-six minutes."

"Good, because there's something I'd like to do."

"What?"

Riku said nothing. Instead, he actually pinned Sora down on the ground.

"Riku! What are you doing?"

"Oh nothing," snickered Riku. "I'm just doing my turn."

"Your turn to what?"

"To do the tickling."

Sora widened his eyes, but remembered something.

"Riku~ may I remind that you're more ticklish than me?"

"No, I don't think I'm more ticklish than you," said the silver-haired one. "I think I'm just as ticklish as you, but in different ways."

"W-What do you mean?"

Riku ignored him, and began tickling his sides, making him giggle instantley.

"Riku! Stohahahahahahahahap it! Cut it out! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!" Squeaked the brunette.

"Sorry, no can do, Sora," Riku said, as he shook his head. "You tickled me when I begged you to stop, so why can't I?"

"Nohohohohohohohoho! Knock it off! Ahahahahahahahahaha!"

The Silver stopped tickling his friend and grabbed the feather from his pocket. Sora widened his eyes.

"No! Riku, not THAT!"

Riku then stroked the feather on Sora's stomach while he used his other hand to tickle his sides. The brunette immediately started laughing.

"OH NO! STOP RIKU! HAHAHA!" Sora shouted. "AHAHA! S-STOHOP!"

"I have to admit, Sora, you're cute when you laugh," snickered Riku while pinning Sora's hands above his head before moving the feather in his brother's underarms.

"STOP! AHAHAHA! RIKUUUHUHU! STOP!" laughed Sora childishly. "PLEASE! HEHEEHEEHEHEHEE!"

"Now do you know how I feel about you tickling me?" Riku asked, as he stopped tickling him. "That's something we have in common. We may like being tickled a little, but we enjoy tickling EACH OTHER."

"And Kairi... and Namine did it t-to us..." Sora panted. "...Are y-you... done... now?"

"Just one more thing..."

Riku then took off the brunette's slippers, grabbing his electric toothbrush and started swirling the bristles around his feet in circles.

"AWWWW C'MOHOHON! HAHAHA! RIKU! THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT'S ENOUGH!" Sora howled. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAAAAAAAAAP!"

"Calm down, Sora," chuckled Riku. "You didn't did the foot treatment to me, thus, hades told me you have the "achilles foot".

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP IT! I CAN'T BREATHE! MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAKE IT STOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Sora laughed, beggining to lose his composure.

Suddenly, the tickling stopped. Sora was gasping for air before Riku helped him up.

"I told you it'd be over soon."

He then smiled. "You know what Riku, you were right."

"Right about what?"

"That maybe we're both as ticklish as each other. And that we liked being tickled a little, but like tickling each other."

"Told ya," Riku nodded, before he and his best friend looked at the clock, which said 10:30.

"We should get to bed now," Sora pointed out, heading to his bed as his friend did the same.

"Okay, Goodnight, Sora."

"Goodnight, Riku."

-----

May Your Heart be your guiding key~❤💙💛🧡💚💜

Also, get hyped for Kingzilla768 opening his 2nd chapter of his oneshots of fluffy Undertale stories this Feb 5. You probably might run into surprise characters~ 😉