Bringing back lost trust and friendships (Chapter 1)

Heya. I just wanna say sorry for the non-story posts. I wast just writing down some CROSS Project notes on my notebook. It took me a while, but I decided to do something.

I wanted to make a fic that in a Starfox AU, Fox was betrayed by the entire squad and left alone. This story takes place when Falco was now roomates with Fox in an apartment and yatayatayata, they're more closer than ever.

Note: I might discontinue the 'Kirby and Meta Knight: Father and Son Saga' soon. But dont worry, I have more plans for it before it ends.

Enjoy!

-----

Falco was in his bedroom, dressed in his sleeping wear, laying on his stomach looking at the latest edition of the ships magazine, absentmindly kicking his bare talons. So engrossed, he doesn't notice a certain vulpinous menace sneaking up to him, a big evil grin on his muzzle as he closes in on his prey, and as Falco turns to the next page, Fox strikes.

"AHH! HAHAHAHAHAHA FOHOHOX! ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHHAHAHAAHAT ARE YHAHAHAHAHAHA! DOING?!" Falco tries to speak as his bestie is tickling his ribs.

"Just felt like giving bridy a tickle." Fox answers, making his fingers dance all over Falco's ribs.

"WELL STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!"

"Why should I stop? I haven't gotten to your cute talons yet."

"NO! HAHAHAHA! DON'T YOU-HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Don't I what? You've really gotta finish your sentences, "Ace Pilot". Don't I sit on you? Don't I put your feet in a lock? Don't I begin tickling these cute little yellow feet of yours?" With that, Fox does what he did say and begins his tickle attack on Falco's bare feet.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! FOOOX!! HAHAHAHAHAAHA! STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Falco begins pounding on his bed, laughing his head off as his poor feet were at the mercy of Fox's paws.

"If you want me to stop, you've gotta do something for me." Fox snarled with a teasing smirk.

"W-WHAT?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Well, first off, you've got to start working on your Tekken training. Let's say after we have our siesta?"

"HAHAHAHA! ALRIGHT HAHAHAHA! YES I'LL DO IT! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Oh, and you've got to say 'Im the most cutest and most handsome bird in corneria.'."

"WHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WHAT!? DOHOHNT SAY EMBAHAHAHAHAHAH! EMBARRASSING THINGS LIKE THAHAT!!"

"Say it," Fox begins tickling between his toes

"HAHAHHAHAHAHA! ALRIGHT HAHAHAHAAHA! YOU WIN! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!"

"Good, now let's hear it." Fox finally stops his ticklish assault, allowing Falco to catch his breath before the ace pilot begins to recite.

"I-Im the most cutest and most handsome bird in corneria."

"Mhm, anything eeeelse?" Fox singsongs, giving Falco's foot a quick tickle

"HAHAHA! AND I LOVE BEING TICKLISH! HAHAHAHAHA!"

"There we go," Fox gets off Falco and begins to cuddle him in the bed, "Now, We are both gonna play some Tekken later, but let's rest first. Don't worry, I promise I won't tickle you during it." Fox winks before getting comfy with Falco in his embrace.

"Why don't I believe that?" Falco mutters, before smiling with Fox as they doze off to slumberland. Nothing beats their friendship as they are also like brothers.

(This is the last scene)

-F I N-