A SoRiku Oneshot (Part 1)

Frozenfan111497 This might be cute tho.

-----

It was a normal night in Twilight town, and no, Heartless beasts appeared... well they did, but not anymore. Anyway,

Sora and Riku were getting ready for bed. They changed into their pajamas, brushed their teeth, and entered the room they shared.

"Whew, I thought this day would never end," sighed Sora, putting his towel and brush on his dresser.

"Yeah, first, Pent, Hayner, and Olette gets kidnapped, then we get lost in a dungeon for hours, then we almost get killed. This wasn't the best day ever," Riku agreed.

"I'm just glad it's over. Hey, what time is it anyway?"

The silver-haired male looked at the alarm clock next to his bed.

"It's only 9:28," he answered.

"Really? It feels later than that...hmm. So, do you want to do something to pass the time?"

"Um, okay, what do you want to do?"

Sora shrugged. "I don't know, maybe we can..." The brunette than paused for a moment. Then he stared at the Silver-molucked boy for a few seconds and smirked, making Riku feel unconfortable. Before he could even think about running away, Sora pinned him to the ground.

"Soraaaa! Please get off me!" Riku whined nervously.

"Why are you so nervous, Riku?" Sora asked.

"None of your business! Now please get off me!"

"What's bugging you?"

Riku was both scared and completely annoyed. "I said NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!"

"Are you worried that I'm gonna tickle you?" Sora asked.

"Please DON'T!"

Sora placed a hand on his friend's shoulder and smiled. "Hey don't worry."

"Y-You weren't going to tickle me?" Riku asked nervously. But then he calmed down. "Oh, thank goodness. You almost had me there."

"No, I was going to," snickered Sora. "I just didn't want you to be nervous."

"Sora, please no!"

The brunette ignored him and wiggled his fingers on Riku's stomach.

"Sorahaaaa! Staahaaaaaa!! Stepahahahahaohohoff!" giggled Riku, struggling to get out of Sora's grip.

"Oh please, Riku, I just started. I'm not just gonna stop," Sora smirked.

"Plehease stohop!"

Sora pretended to think about it.

"Hmm... let me think... nah!" the blue-eyed male said, before he moved to his sides, increasing his laughter.

"GAHA! NO! SORA! STAHAP!" Riku shouted.

"It's not my fault you're even more ticklish than I am," taunted Sora.

"STAHAHAP IT! PLEASE! KNOCK IT OFF! HAHAHA!! !

"You're so cute when you laugh! I think I'll kick it up a notch!"

Sora then began blowing raspberries on Riku's toned stomach. The silver-molucked male's laughter grew louder as it tickled him so much.

"OH CRUD! HAHAHAHA! SOHOHORAHA! QUIT IT! IT TICKLES SO MUCH! PLEHEEEEEAAASE!!!" Squealed Riku.

Sora then began to tickle his underarms.

"NOHO! STAAAAAAAP! HAHAHAHA! I CAN'T BREHEEEAATHE!! STAHAP!"

Seeing that his friend couldn't take it anymore, Sora stopped tickling Riku, letting him breathe.

"Now that wasn't so bad, was it?" Sora asked.

"N-Not... f-for me..." Riku panted while standing up. "Now, if y-you... excuse me, I-I need to... wash t-the sweat off me f-face..."

Riku walked slowly out the bedroom and to the bathroom to splash his face with cold water. Once he was done and was about to leave the bathroom, something on the bathroom shelf caught his eye.

To be continued....