Page 3: Meeting The Other Recruit

Start from the beginning

(Imagine Y/N behind Noelle with his hammer on his back.)

Asta: Who are they?

Asta's thoughts: They've got Black Bulls robes, so that means...

Magna: Well, what do you know. It's your fellow rookies. They're our other new members this year.

Asta: Cool! More newbies? Glad to know I'm not alone. How's it going? I'm Asta from Hage village. Let's give this all we've got. What do ya say?

(Y/N is about to shake Asta's hand but before he could Noelle slaps Asta's hand away.)

Noelle: Don't speak to us so casually

Noelle: Don't speak to us so casually. You're a little insect of a commoner with barely any mana.

Asta: "Little insect"?

Magna: Jeez. "Commoner"?

Noelle: My name is Noelle Silva, of the royal Silva house. The man behind me is (Y/N) (L/N),of the royal (L/N) house.

(Y/N): I could've introduced myself...

Asta: What? No way! You guys--? You two--? Royalty...?

(Imagine Y/N with a somewhat embarrassed look on his face

(Imagine Y/N with a somewhat embarrassed look on his face.)

Asta: I, uh... (now continuously bowing up & down from his knees) An insignificant insect like me should never have presumed to speak so informally to exalted royals such as yourselves!

Noelle: As long as you understand.

(Y/N): Please get up Asta this is really unnecessary.

Asta: Wait. Who are you calling a little insect?

(Y/N's thoughts): Well at least he's up...

Asta: We joined the Magic Knights at the same time, didn't we? Who cares if y'all are royalty?

Magna: Yeah, that's right, Asta. You tell them! Being royal doesn't matter here!

(Y/N's thoughts): That's what I've been trying to tell her...