New Author Mesaage

Happy New Month Guyss💃🏽

Hey guys..Did you miss me?
I missed you guys
Last week we were ranked #239 or so I'm sorry I forgot. I was down when I checked.
Today is 1st June 2020.
And its 10pm(Lagos time) I'm typing this. It was a message from a friend that inspired me typing this message to you guys.. I've gone MIA for a while now.
MIA- Missing in Action

I hope you guys would get this message.
Sorry guys I haven't been writing. My family and I moved then I fell sick and then I remembered I forgot my book plan at our place I wish I took it..I want to continue writing so much.. I would do something about this book before this Quarantine ends.

About My Nigerian book🇳🇬
I'm ready to write in on Wattpad but not now...After I finish Summer In Miami
Writing is too much work
The thinking, the structure you have to put it in(if you get me) and every other thing to writing.
And typing stresses me out..
I would write when its the time.
Thanks to those that left comments it means a lot to me.

Share with others, please Like, Comment you could correct my mistakes(nicely please don't be harsh) I'm open to corrections. I'm using this platform to build myself more. I'm so excited I did so.

I needed to add more words so I can publish this today but my network is giving me problem...I'm sorry.

You guys can also follow me on Instagram. My handle is Mofiyhin_

Okay thats it..

Please Guys pray for this World
I just want you Guys to pray for this World..
I know some believe there is God and some don't. I just want you to take a moment and Pray for the World. Anyhow you know how to.
I just wanted to do this..

I'd be writing by tomorrow Yipeee💃🏽💃🏽
And Publish soon guys

#Staysafe
Follow the important guidelines to stay safe and away from COVID 19.

A beautiful message can do a lot in different ways.
I love you all for supporting me..I feel so blessed right now