Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

L.A California

"Open it." Cara said still looking at the envelope.

"I'd later. I've got something to do."

"No no no. Open it now."

"I want to know also." Nadia said frightening Cara and Amalie.

"Don't sneak up on someone like that ever again." Cara said as she placed her hands on her chest. "And if you didn't realize I'm carrying a person in me." She said touching her belly

Nadia rolled her eyes sat with a cup of coffee "So what are we opening?"

Cara made a psst sound "Ama open it."

Amalie took the brown big envelope and tore it open the papers flew out and spilled on the floor,they all bent to retrieve the papers.

"Huh oh!"

Miami Beach.

"Uncle Travis." His nine year old niece flew on him. She squeezed his neck so much that he found it had to breath.

"Kiddo, You'd kill uncle." He tried to say from the strangling.

"Sorry." She removed her hand and giggled as he made a way to tickle her but she jumped down and ran to her mom, his sister who was coming downstairs.

"Travis you here.." she looked at him with curious eyes. "Why?"

"Can't I crash at my sis." He winked at her

"Not happening. Skye call Jayden to come down."

"He'd come down soon." Anne gave her a look,Skye sighed and walked upstairs.

"What's going on?"

Travis pulled her to the kitchen. "When I tell you this don't look at me like I'm a fool." Anne nodded "I think Isabella is cheating."

Anne began to laugh. Travis looked at her and she immediately stopped laughing "Why do you say so?"

"Uncle Travis!" Jayden ran downstairs to hug Travis

"How are you champ?" Travis ruffled Jaydens hair.

L.A, California.

"So you saying he was cheating...such an asshole." Nadia said and huffed.

"Amalie did you know about this?" Cara asked trying to control the questions that she was about to spill.

Amalie looked at her friends the thought of Kenth cheating was hitting her that she felt like shouting but instead a tear drop across her face. "I didn't know he was cheating."
She looked at the next paper and her eyes fell.

Nadia grabbed the paper and read aloud. "I saved up money for my wife and daughter and also my concubine Isabella MacClain."

"Who the hell is that?" Nadia asked bashfully.

"That should be me." They looked up and Amalie stood up

"What are you doing here?"

"You've read it...To take what is rightfully mine. Let's say legally."

"You were dating him." Amalie broke.

Isabel giggled, looked at her perfectly manicured fingers blew them and dropped her bag. "We were ready to get married to elope." She gave her normal grin that always wanted Amalie to punch her in the face.

"You were gonna elope with a married man." Nadia said with a hint of disagreement.

"I'm sure there's an envelope there for me. Hand it over so I can leave."

Amalie had noticed that she wore a ring and she hadn't changed a bit but only grew worse. Amalie shook her head. "It doesn't say I should hand it over to you."

"Then I'll call my lawyer." She picked her bag. "If you'd excuse me." She walked to the door of the coffee room and stopped slowly turned and smiled "Nice to meet you again Tommy hole and I'd make sure I send a invitation card to my wedding." With that she flipped her hair and cat walked away.

"What in the devil?" Nadia said. "She's the concubine."

"Are you staying the obvious or what?"

"Ama it's gonna be okay."

"I'm fine she just gives me dead hopes, vibes. I'm not telling Petra that's fine right?"

"Not yet but you'll have to tell her some day." Cara said

"I think she sucked out my good news." Nadia said and gave a smirk

Amalie gave a weak smile,left the room and walked to her office.

Petra took her last book and put into her bag. As a good friend she had done the same for Blue who hadn't made it to school cause of health issues. When Blue's mum got to school to pack her daughter's books she had been shocked, thanked Petra and left.

She walked out of class after her favorite teacher Ms. Lorena had given her the terms report card. She had asked if they all got promoted to the next class and was thrilled by the answer.

"I'm happy we all got promoted and sad that we would be leaving you. Thanks Ms. Lorena." Petra had said, hugged her teacher and waved goodbye.

She walked to the hallway and found Someone her other bestfriend talking to her crush. Petra shook her head and walked out of the school to wait for her mom to come get her.

"Did you get promoted?" Simone startled her.

"Don't ever sneak up on me."

"Yes Pety.."They giggled. "What are you doing for summer?"

"I'm not sure .. going to the mall with mum."

"Don't worry I'd invite you to my tea parties."

" We're Nine not five Sim."

Simone rolled her eyes "Okay suit yourself biggie." They laughed.

"Your mum." Simone stood

"Tomorrow we'd go over to Blue's and have a sleepover."

"Cool."

"Bye Pety." She hugged her and ran off

"Bye Sim." Immediately Simone's mom drove off her mum walked to her. "You're late ...again."

"Young lady I'm not there are still people inside." Amalie smiled and took her daughter's hand they walked across the street where Ama had parked the car. They got in and she drive away. "How was it?" Amalie said as she turned the mirror so she could see Petra.

"My grades.."Amalie nodded "I had A's"

"Cool! So what do you want to do this summer."

"I don't know. Except you taking me to the mall."

"I thought you loved the mall." Her statement was met with silence. "What do you want to do?"

"I don't know Simone and I want to go to Blue's for a sleepover."

"When?"

"Tomorrow."

"That fast. Okay..." Amalie sighed "know that Mummy loves you munchkin." Amalie looked at the rear mirror to see Petra's expression but was met with a sleeping Petra. "How did she do that?"

A/N: Guys right now I'm angry so I can't share a good news to you guys until next chapter see ya.

Is it only me that hates Isabella?