Chapter Twelve

Keep safe from CORONA VIRUS. #Covid 19

Petra hadn't stopped talking about her new friend at the park. The new friend didn't sound like a nine year old kid but a well grown human.

They slept and woke up and the gist continued, when she took Petra to the Colhun's she used the opportunity to look at a art gallery across town since it was to early to go over to Carlia's.

She paid a fine to get into the building and was handed a Card, she put it round her neck and checked around the gallery.

"Cute!" She said as she stopped to take a good look at the painting, liking it so much she took out her phone to snap a picture of the art work when someone stopped her. She stopped immediately and faced the guy who touched her and reality stuck.

They stared at each other for minutes before anyone spoke.

"They don't take pictures here."

"I'm sorry it looked so cute and I was planning on showing my kid when I get home."

"You have a kid?"

"Yeah!" She said vibrantly "she's nine, cute and brilliant....too much information I'm sorry."

"Its okay I'm a good listener.. A visitor?"

"Yes I stay at the MaColhun's Hotel and Suite."

"Ohhh now I remember where we've met!"

"The Elevator!" They both chorused and giggled.

"You could take a picture but with you in it. I'm sure your kid will love that much better."

"I'm not a picture person but its for my kid." She handed her phone to him and took few pictures.

They talked and walked round the art gallery that she got to know that He was the one who designed the structure of the building. They talked about work and family but she didn't talk about She and Kenth .

Travis had a nice afternoon he smiled so brightly that his best friend even noticed.

He had met a pretty kid at the park yesterday on his way to his niece and nephew and today within a short break and after a boring meeting he met a pretty lady at the art gallery who he had poured out most of his feelings about work and family.

She looked so cute talking about her daughter non stop. They had a connection, a connection he once had with his mum until he grew up and responsibility took over.

He sat on the bar stool of Liam's bar checking an email from a company.

It was Elladoks.

One of the biggest make-up line company in the US.

They wanted him to sketch the building of their new company here in Miami.

It was great news for him and his uncle one of their biggest works they would do with great pay. It would help the business grow.

Liam tapped his back, He looked at Liam and they nodded at each other as Liam walked away back to work.

It was what they both did when Liam was trying to say I'm busy and we need to talk. Travis shook his head remembering their last discussion. He picked his phone and called his uncle Charles Morey.

Nathan Morey a single 60 years old man who dedicated his life to work than family. He loves family but things got to late when he was ready.

"Hello Uncle!"

"Travis.. Just who I wanted to talk to.. Got an email from Elladoks?"

"Yess that's my reason for calling.