Chapter Eight

A/N: 🎶it's a beautiful night we looking for something dumb to do.. hey baby I think I'm gonna marry you🎶

L.A California.

Summer had began and a tradition in Ella Doks company had started. The Summer holiday quest had begun. After the successful business and products they've just produced and reached the top chart again.

Ella had given everyone presents and the next were games. It was an annual thing for Ella. She always gave them two months summer holiday. The first was with family while the second was with the employees.

She believed summer has a lot of packages cause she met her husband during summer, married him the next summer and started her business during summer.That's wasn't only why she believed in summer.

When it was one thirty-five pm Ella spoke into the mircophone "Everyone move to the last floor." She said.

Ama looked at her two best friends...They gently stood and walked out.. People were already positioned at the floor standing in front of a high landing that models were placed there before now. Murmurs began to sound round the room.

Ella walked swiftly to the landing clicked on the mic to double check it was working then she smiled and said "It's the time of the year.. Summer time..." She cleared her throat "And as usual we have some loyal people we are awarding today." She took the clipbook her secretary held.

"This award basically not an award buh this envelope contains two fly tickets to Miami, Georgia and it comes from my heart to pick who I want to enjoy this interesting summer ..."She looked up and smiled "Amalie Conor Davids." Ella screamed in the mic and they crowd clapped.

Amalie who stood shocked was pushed by her two best friends. She walked to the landing and collected it from Ella. "Thank you." She said. Ella just smiled and looked back to her employees.

"For being the best poker player and receptionist a ticket to Africa goes to Nadia Appleton." Everyone clapped again."And last but not least second best poker player Josh Shades two tickets to Hawaii with his girlfriend i know he has one. Okay that goes it ..Enjoy your holidays everyone." Ella stepped down and walked away.

"Congratulations girl."Nadia said as they got down.

"You too."

"You deserve this more than I do. To be Frank I was planning on going to Africa this summer."

"Ella is a blessing in disguise." They laughed and met up with Cara who drew the two of them into a hug.

"I would have hugged you both into a bear tight hug but I've got something keeping me from doing that." She touched her belly and they giggled. They walked into the elevator. "I'm happy for you two. Ella is amazing. She shared bottle of champagne to the men and the new set of makeup to the women."

"Champagne!?" Nadia said

"Yeah her son's new release." Amalie just stared her friends. They got off the elevator and walked to the coffee room.

"I don't know who to take with me." Nadia commented as they sat with the coffee they had made earlier."I would have taken Cara buh I can't deal with that ballish tummy."

"Excuse you...This tummy ain't ballish it contains a grown ass man."

"Yup...that is the dumbest thing have heard."

"No dude?"Cara winked at her

"One thing. Don't ever do that again." they chuckled  "and two no guy I'm not ready to take a man to this trip."

"Woooooo...says who the girl who plans dumb blind dates." Amalie interjected.

"Well yes that's the girl and yes she still doesn't care..I'm taking my room mate or I end up going alone."

Amalie walked into Ella's office. When Ella saw her she stood and walked to her...

"Thanks Ella. This is amazing....I had written a long list of things to do this summer with Petra but none would interest her.. she'd be thrilled."

"I'm happy to hear that you never know what Miami has in stock for you.. Anything wonderful can happen." Ella smiled

Amalie nodded,smiled,hugged Ella and walked out..She took her bag based her friends goodbye and walked to her car she tuned in the radio and a summer song began to play. she knew the song and sang along.

When she got home Rainbow was folding the laundry. She smiled when she saw Amalie.

"Hey Bow.."

"Mummy!" Petra jumped on Amalie.

"How's my munchkin doing?" Petra giggled instead of a reply. " Bow when you done folding come over to the kitchen."

"Yes Ma'am."

Amalie walked into the kitchen after removing her shoe took Petra with her and brought out ice cream scooped it into three cups when she was done Now showed up.

"Thanks Bow for everything and...

"Are you firing me?" Bows face fell into a scrowl.

"No no no. I'm just grateful for everything." Amalie took out an envelope of more than what she and Now had agreed on and brought out the new set of makeup Ella had distributed.  "This is for you." She gave Bow. Bow took it and smiled, tears dropping from her eyes.

" I don't know why I'm being emotional but I'm grateful for everything ..I didn't know if I'd do well taking care of a child buh I wanted to do this for my mum and go back to school."

"You didn't tell me you wanted to go back to school."

Bow smiled " I didn't want to bother you with all my issues."

"The money inside is enough to pay your bills and mum's health care.. I'd send you more for school a thank you gift."

"No no no. That's too much it's too much."

"Nope I'm doing this because I want to help."

"Thanks Amalie. I'm grateful.

"What school are you going to?"

"It's a summer school I want to study library management or childcare."

"That's cool."

"Thanks." Bow hugged her and thanked her again. Before she left she told her to not come during summer."

Coconut Grove, Miami.

Travis walked into his childhood home. He took off his jacket and gave to the maid and walked into his father's office which was a door behind the living room.

His father sat with his mother as Isabella stood and made them laugh. When he walked in Isabella stood up from the sofa and walked towards him to peck him but he dodged it.

"She's back." He muttered.

"Your Parents already love me.. They're so happy we gonna be together." She smiled. "Most especially I do love you." Travis gave a weak smile. "Your Dad says he's gonna do everything in his power to make this wedding top notch, The Best wedding, The Royal wedding." His parents and Isabel laughed . Travis cleared his throat loud enough for them to hear.

"I can't do this wedding." All jaws dropped.

A/N: Hey I'm in a good mood so okay my good news is that our book has been ranked number #4 under single parenting ...🎊💃💃
Hope we are all excited..it's through your help and my brain and well my hands that we've reached #4.
Vote! Comment if needed! Share! And most importantly be yourself.

But now we're at #14

Why does he want to stop this Royal wedding?