Chapter Four

A/N: I basically don't know what to say
I think THANK YOU will do😁
   Here goes nothing..

  Amalie sat with the Babysitter, Rainbow who had started working days ago. She handed Bow like she loves to be called an envelope while she stood starring at her hand.

 "I'm sorry you had to stay late yesterday it's just a bonus for helping and my daughter loves you" Amalie smiled.

"It's nothing.. I needed a job to take care of my mom."

"Is she alright?"

Bow nodded "At times she gets this heart attack and I'm like her only survivor"

Amalie nodded trying to understand. She was the only child of her parents,her dad had died when she was five years. He had been the dad any person would ask for.

Bow thanked her and left. Amalie sat on the kitchen stool with her phone in one hand and spoon in the other. She took out of the ice cream she had scooped into a cup. It was one of her many routines on Saturdays.

"Mom!"

"Hmmn" she said sticking her eyes to her phone. She felt Petra walking close to her

"Mommy!" Petra screamed close to Amalie's ears causing Amalie to drop her phone. Petra took her phone.

"Young lady drop my phone" Petra shook her head and ran off. Amalie ran after her. When she caught her they were both on the floor of the sitting room laughing.

The door bell rang. They stopped and looked at themselves. Amalie looked at herself,she was still in her night dress.

"Go get the door while I change into something else." Petra nodded.

They both stood up, Amalie walked upstairs while Petra walked to the door she made a cross sign placed her hands together then opened the door

  "SURPRISE!"

"Grandma!" Petra said and jumped on Eleanor, Amalie's mother. Eleanor walked inside with Petra hanging on her as she closed the door and walked to the living room Amalie came down.

 "Mom!" Amalie said surprised it wasn't her mom to come all the way from Louisiana to LA. "How? Why?"

Her mom giggled."Keep the questions for later."she dropped Petra,walked to the sofa and sat putting Petra on her leg "I'm just happy to see my favorite girls."

 "It's great seeing you mom" Amalie sat close to them. They(Amalie and Petra) hugged her.

"Alright enough of the smoshies. How's my grand baby doing?"

"Fine. Mom got me a babysitter and she's so fun. And I'm more happy to see you."

"Hmmn."

"Grandma come check out my room..Mum had changed everything since we last called you. I got new dresses and dolls and also pretty shoes."She winked at her grandma.

  Eleanor laughed "Alright! Alright! That would be after I make you proper breakfast for both of you."

    "Come on Mom! I should be the one to cook." Amalie said standing.

  "Of course not. Both of you haven't showered."

"How did you know that?"

"I'm a mother. Go on." They left Eleanor downstairs.

"Mom I'm glad you came."

"Came! I'm spending a month. Your uncle wants to visit Louisiana so I'm heading back April..he bought my tickets, told him I wanted to visit you two for the first time."