Chapter Thirteen

That's all we need right now, God!     

              Chapter Thirteen

Travis walked into the office three days after accepting the proposal from Elladoks. He had just finished a meeting outside with a new client. Has he walked to His office and dropped his briefcase his secretary came in.

"Trav your uncle wants to see you now."

"Is it that serious?"

"I think he has guests."

"Okay."  He said took a new sketch he had made for the new job he had just landed.

He walked towards his Uncles office but didn't hear a word. He opened the door and was stopped when he met he parents sit with his uncle by the side everyone looking very serious.

"Travis sit down." His Uncle said firmly

"What are they doing here?" He said

After their fight weeks ago he didn't call them or visit them or even did they call him or visit him.

"To ask you to forgive them."

"The only thing that would make me forgive them is if they cancel the wedding." He said still not sitting down. He took of the sheet and passed it to his Uncle.

"What did your parents do?"

"Give me someone I don't like."

"I've heard enough of all this crap." Scott Morey stood up. "I'm your father you know that right."

"I do know you are my father but only if you cancel that wedding I'll acknowledge you as my father." His mum stood up and slapped him

"Don't you ever talk to your father like that. We didn't bring you up like this Travis."

"Yes you didn't bring me up like this. If you do not cancel this idiotic wedding I'm not your son." He left the office even when his Uncle called him back.

He couldn't believe his parent were still air bent on the marriage. He thought they would have thought about it and come to a conclusion about his feelings. He was so angry that he didn't see the front. He almost collided with a waste bin.

He got to the park and sat for awhile. As he sat the little girl he met the other day was sitting there licking a cone of ice cream.

"You may need this." She said pointing her ice cream to him. "It helps me when I'm angry."

"Thanks stranger." He said and she smiled "where's your mummy?"

"I left her somewhere I don't know. I was angry so I left her."

"Angry? A nine year old is angry why?"

"My friend in school has a crush on the guy both of us likes I've not told her but I hate it when she talks about him a lot."

Travis looked shocked. He imagine his niece Skye talk like that."Guy talk..Does he like you?"

"I don't know....why are you angry?"

"My parents drive me nuts."

"You live with your parents?" She asked giving him the eye of a grown woman.

Travis laughed "No I don't"

"Oh okay." his phone rang.

It was Williams calling.

"Hey bud."

"Trav I need your help now."

"Okay."