Chapter Six

A/N: Let's put on our seat belts for we are about to find out two secrets or not.*lol*

Coconut Grove,Miami.

"So how's it going?" Annesta Colhun, his sister said as she sat in the chair placed before Travis.

"How is what going?"

"Don't play dumb with your big sis. Your wedding." She giggled.

"Not funny Anne."

"What? I can't just believe you would accept wedding a total stranger."

"Not to Mom and Dad."

"Oh come on Travis. Just tell them you can't cos you don't love her."

"Who says I don't love her?"

"You're my little brother. I know when you love someone or hate someone." She smiled and got up. "If I were you I'd dump her before the wedding. Where is that Travis now?"

"What do you mean?"

"You being a little dumb. You've never bowed to Dad's decisions. When it was time for you to study and you chose Architecture which well broke father's heart." She smiled

"I guess I just have to."

"Oh stop it. Summer is coming and I know you would have less work to do. Get to know the world again. You've locked up yourself in an excuse of work. I trust in this summer. Someone's out there to change your mind about Cinderella or what you call her." Travis chuckled she walked to the door "Skye can't wait to see you. Think through with what I said." Anne opened the door  and walked out after winking at him. Travis stood up and walked to the window.

Isabella walked into Travis's Office an hour later his sister left. She sat down and looked at him.

"Hey Isabella." Travis said bluntly.

"Travis. I know this is too much for you but both of our parents and I believe it would work out."

"Wow you spoke more than five words." Travis said and looked away.

"Whatever. I've been dreaming of this marriage all along. You cant ruin it with your sickening behavior."

Travis looked up and smiled "I'm sorry.. How am I ruining it?"

"Okay. You don't know me well and you think our relationship won't ever work out."

"Did I ever say that?"

"Actions speaks louder than voice."She smiled "Travis we are gonna be the best couple in Miami and America. Trust me on this."

Travis scoffed "I trust my mother more." He walked to his work bench and sketched something.

"Travis I'm serious."

"You know what Isabel. I think we need a break. I need to cool my head."

"What do you mean?"

"I have a business I'm working on and this isn't what I need now."

"Oh! So you want this to end it's not even a month yet."

"It would soon be." Isabel giggled

"Travis I wouldn't even do that if I were you. You're making a big mistake. Our marriage depends on our families."

"What do you mean?"

"You don't have to worry. I'll plan the wedding with your mum and mine. My dream wedding." She stood up,picked her bag,pecked him and walked out.

Los Angeles, California.

  Amalie took off her jacket they've had hectic days since the bad news. Their products ideas had been stolen by a new company MACK. They had worked in and out,day and night. Trying to bring up a new idea for a new product for over a month now and their name has gone down the list.

  Last week Ella had called everyone and laid a new idea. A new collection of make up. From there the various departments had taken over. They had paid for a new model. She had slept at the office with some others.

  Amalie stood up to make coffee at the relaxing room opposite hers. She sat down to drink the coffee when her best friend walked in. Cara's belly had blown out so fast. Cara made her coffee and sat in front of Amalie.

"You know I wonder how you would have looked like when you were Twenty carrying Petra."

Amalie chuckled "I was round." Cara laughed."I'm being serious. I puffed up and looked ugly....Kenth always made fun of me" she smiled at the thought of Kenths old ways before he turned to a monster.

"Mrs Davids." The delivery guy came in.

"Yes."

"I'm to deliver this to you."

"Oh thank you." He dropped the brown long and wide envelope on her hand and walked away. She looked at Cara and they both looked at the envelope.

Coconut Grove,Miami.
  Travis had delivered his sketch for the new shopping plaza. He had two weeks to was wait for their reply. He looked at his phone and called Isabella.

"Hey future husband."

"Could you stop calling me that." She laughed.

" Well Babe would fit you perfectly."

"Where are you?"

"You miss me that much. I'm in L.A for a business. Would be back next week. Don't miss me 'cos I'd be going to Louisiana two days after I'm back."

  "Why?"

"Oh to visit a friend."

"Okay till whenever I see you."

"Sure. Bye babe."

"Bye!" He hung up. Questions flew into his head. Questions about that night Questions he needed answers to. Questions he needed to ask Isabel before he looses his mind.

He took his jacket and walked out of his office. He got into his car and drove to his buddies restaurant.

"Travis!" Liam said over the fire.

"Liam ..You busy I'd come back later."

Liam walked out of the kitchen after instructing a sous chef to take over."No. Not anymore. Need something?"

Travis looked round "I'll come back you pretty busy." Travis was about to turn but stopped when Liam held him.

And said "What went wrong?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Cause .. well you behave like a lady who has been heartbroken."

Travis grinned "Insane...but that's not true."

"Tell me." They sat

"I think Isabella is cheating."

Liam laughed causes people to stare. "Cheating! Wait a minute are you guys already dating."

"We're soon to be couples."

Liam laughed "I thought you didn't want to."

"I've got something to do." Travis stood up and without a word walked out of the door.

A/N: Hey guyss..
  Okay so you know I've got great news..but before that I'm sorry this chapters are late but well I was busy with work and some other things. Sorry.
Okay so my great news is that .(*smiles blushes*) My book was ranked 13 under single parenting .. isn't that great . thanks for your support.
But please Don't forget to tell a friend and another friend that SUMMER IN MIAMI is dope.
Thanks I feel myself alot 🤣..
What is in that envelope? And Why is Travis thinking his future wife is cheating?