Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

Coconut Grove, Miami.

"I can't do this Wedding!" All jaws flew to the open

"What do you mean Travis?" Isabella looked at him with surprised eyes.

"Mum, Pops I don't love her. I can't marry someone I don't love." Isabella walked out of the office as his mother stood and slapped his face.

"We've planned this so much. You can't just stop it."

"Is that what you all are concerned about?" Scott Morey stood up. "I thought you wanted my happiness. Why did you plan something I do not want?"

"Would you keep that pin hole of yours shut." Scott said

"We brought you up better than this Trav." His mother's nickname she had always called him when she was angry or happy.

"Ohh...You didn't bring me up in that manner to marry someone I do not love. Someone I'm not even attracted to." Travis sighed.. " Do you guys even feel how I agree to this. It's not me and I won't continue this wedding that's my final decision."

This time the hand that landed on his face was harder than the first and it belonged to his father. His mum began to cry.

Travis remembered when this sought of happened but it was what he wanted to study in school. When he had said architecture his father had blown and slapped Travis and didn't speak to him until two years ago when he had an accident.

Travis looked at his father and walked out grabbing his jacket from the rack. Travis got into his car and drove Isabella tried to reach him but he shut her out.

Days after the outburst with his parents Travis walked into his office to grab his sketch for the presentation two hours from now.

He stepped into the building and walked to his office. He stopped immediately when he saw Isabella waiting patiently in his office.

He walked pass her.

"This is the dumbest thing you'd ever do..I won't sit and watch you throw all that have done away into the pit." Isabel said as she stood up and moved closer to him.

"Oh great nice speech...maybe you should try it on yourself someday."

"Don't you care anymore? .. How I feel?"

"How do you feel Isabella. Do you really love me?"

"Yes I do...Travis what's coming over you."

Travis laughed "If you are totally in love with me.....Who was that guy.."

"What guy?"

"Oh we're playing pretence right."

Travis looked at her and his drawer. He took out the photos and dropped them for her to see. "Who is he?"

Isabella looked at the pictures and at him..He could see fear in her eyes when she stammered "He's my dead husband."

"So the dead can walk. ohh ohh he's Lazarus right? Who is he Isabella?"

"He is nobody ...I'm here just for me and you." He chuckled.

"That doesn't give any explanation about who this man is?"

Isabella picked her bag "You're totally out of your mind.. I don't know this man and I won't allow you to end our relationship." She stormed out.

Travis hit his table with his fist and kicked his chair out of frustration.

Anne walked into Travis office a day later and saw him drinking,she shook her head and walked towards him and grabbed the cup and smiled.

"Okay You'll drink yourself into stupor."

"My life is okay Anne."

"Well I don't see that.. I must say I loved what you did..how you stood up front in Father and Mother's face." Anne laughed "I wished I was there . And your Cinderella couldn't stop crying to Father."

"Well I can't marry someone who can end up running away with our children into another man's arms."

"Well let's face it Travis. You spoke your mind after four months.... Well summer is here. In less than two weeks something fantastic would happen."

Travis chuckled "What are you? Harry Potter."

"I wish. My instinct just tells me."

"Woooooo... don't start anything with me."

"The fun you've never had since eight years ago is about to arrive.. finally my real fun brother would be back. I'd love that lady." Anne pouted.

"Go away Anne. There would be no wo.....

"Shhuhh! Hush it! Don't use that mouth of yours to spoil me service."

"I wouldn't say you watching Dr.Phli....right you watching those cartoons with Skye again."

"She does have great cartoon sense." Anne shinned her teeths.

"Don't you have something to do like taking care of your kids or work."

"Well come to think of it I have both. My kids are having fun with their father while work isn't a problem right now." She smiled.

"I think you should leave ...your whatever is kinda rubbing off on me." Anne giggled and walked to the door.

"I know you do miss me now...Try not to."

Travis shook his head.

L.A ,California.

"Mum! Are you serious!?" Petra screamed

"If I were joking... I'm dead serious. We leaving in two days."

"I'm so happy. I won't have to go to the boring mall. I can go to the beach, the water slides, parks, zoo and many other fun things." She jumped on Amalie "I love you mum."

"I live you too. If you know you want to do all those fun things. Go up right now and pack your stuffs." Petra jumped down and raced to her room.

Amalie walked to her closet "more of work clothes less of summer dresses." She picked her phone and dailed Cara. Cara picked on the second ring.

"Hey girl. Petra was excited?"

"Yeah I need help."

"Spill."

"I need clothes."

"Ohh. You've come to the right person. I'd be over in thirty minutes." Cara hung up.

"That was fast." She walked out her room. She stopped at Petra's room and saw hip of clothes on the floor. She shook her head and asked "Want yogurt?"

"Yes mum."

She walked downstairs as she took out the yogurt her friend walked in.

"Who's ready for summer?"

A/N: okay so I've not reached 2000 words I think .. we're aiming there.

Vote! Share! Comment where needed

Chua Chua

Who is that man?