Quirk Abilities: Usagi has an impressive memory, and is able to sort events, people, and other things into so-called mental files, allowing her to remember much more than the average person.

Is it like a heightened form of photographic/eidetic memory?

Quirk Drawbacks: Her quirk makes her extremely stressed from the stress of her many memories, and often causes her to have to search through her mind to find a simple memory. Imagine if you will, Having to search google for a fanfic that you forgot the name of, and there are 10000 results.

This is a nice drawback.

Strengths: Believe it or not, Usagi is extremely talented with comforting people in the middle of pain. She also is very proficient with field medical things, Such as cleaning and bandaging wounds, and giving stitches quickly.

Weaknesses: Brute force, As Usagi, is mostly just the field medic, She doesn't do well against brute strength and force, She also isn't very good with many enemies at once, Being at extreme disadvantages in groups.

I think her strengths and weaknesses are pretty balanced.

Friends: Dabi, Tanaka Taro (Another OC, Another Villain) Various Low-Level Thugs.

Acquaintances: Twice/Jin Bubawargia, Shigaraki Tomura, Toga Himiko.

Enemies: Most heroes, Karou Uchikoshi. (Her sister).

So are there a few heroes she does like? Who are they? Also, why does she hate her sister?

Fears: Her biggest fear is definitely seeing her friends dead, And some other smaller fears include the fear of being photographed and the ever daunting fear of the unknown.

I like her fears, just make sure to explain why she has these fears.

Aspirations: Usagi has an aspiration to keep the other villains safe, And her former aspiration from before her villainy was to become a doctor, which isn't her goal now, of course.

I like her aspiration, it is very in line with her character.

Looks: Usagi is extremely skinny for slight malnourishment, But not very much so. She doesn't have many curves. She has very long legs with a shorter torso. Her face is very...soft. Compared to the rest of her, with a small button nose that seems a tad crooked as if it was broken and healed just slightly the wrong way, And soft cheeks. Her eyes are round and large with beautiful light violet irises, and semi-tan skin, It's not very noticeable, But she has a single monolid and one double lid, giving her a very unique appearance, her hair is shoulder length, and has a wavy texture, Being of a darker violet then her eyes, but not by much.

I like her appearance.