61- We are not calling our child that!

Start from the beginning

She wore a loose pair of white joggers and a cream crop top with a long beige knitted cardigan over the top.

She but her lip as she looked up to face her slightly concerned husband. "You're home." She manages to squeak with a weak smile. "You ok?" He asked worriedly as she pulled her up into a hug.

"Y...yeah....just got some....news this morning." She revealed. "News? What kinda news?" He asked her anxious to know what was troubling her.

Had he done something?

She looked up for the first time, catching his eye. "I...I'm-."
"What happened to your head!"

He had noticed the cut on her head

"I passed out at work." She told him. "Where you ok?! Why didn't they owl me?"
"I asked them not to, didn't want to worry you." She said a guilty look on her face, "I'm sorry."

"No no baby...it's ok." He pulled her in for a sweet hug and forehead kiss. "T...Teddy....I have to tell you something."

"What is it?"
"While I was at the hospital, getting my head sorted and seeing the healer about fainting.....they did a few tests and.....they told me...I'm....we're.....I'm....pregnant."

"You're what?"
"Pregnant." She repeated.

Teddy was shocked.

His eyes were blown wide open and his jaw was hanging from his face.

"...we're having...a...a baby." He stuttered.

"Yeah." She whispered.

"We're having a baby?!" He repeated this time with a huge smile on his face. "I'm gonna be a dad...you're gonna be a mum! We're gonna be parents!" He was exstatic as he pulled her in for a bone crushing hug.

As they pulled away he held her waist and looked down at her still-flat stomach. "A baby....our baby."

"Th...they took a sonogram. Wanna see?"
"Hell yes."

And so she showed him.