Mirror Of Erised

Soon the Christmas holidays had passed and everyone was at Platform 9 and 3/4 saying goodbye to Cissa, Sirius, Remus and Hermione's parents. "We'll come to your next match, Progslette." Sirius tells Harry ruffling his hair. "Okay Padfoot but make sure you don't create an outbreak of fleas while your there." Harry responds causing everyone to laugh. "Deal." Sirius responds hugging he's Godson goodbye. Once everyone is on the train they rush to the window to wave goodbye to everyone. Soon the adults are out of sight and they are back off to Hogwarts. Fred and George bid the four friends goodbye and go and find Lee.

Soon the four heard a knock on the door of their compartment. Looking over they saw Neville. "Hey Neville. You want to sit with us?" Draco asks him. "If you don't mind." he said walking in and sitting down. After a second Harry felt Sapphire slither out his bag and go round his neck. "Who is this?" she asks "That's Neville a friend of ours." Harry tells her. "Uh Harry. Why is there a snake round your neck." Neville stutters out. "Oh this is Sapphire. Draco gave me her for Christmas." Harry explains. "Oh. Is she friendly?" Neville asks. "Completely and Utterly." Harry assures him.

Soon everyone changes into their uniforms and they arrived at Hogwarts for the feast. Draco sat next to Harry who still had Sapphire with him. "You know you won't be able to take her to class right?" he said softly smiling at his Soulmate. "I know I just like having her with me when I can." Harry responds smiling back. After the feast everyone headed to their common rooms. Hermione bid the boys goodnight before heading to bed. The boys went to their dorm aswell. Soon Ron was asleep but Harry and Draco were still awake. "Do you want to use my cloak with me to go exploring?" Harry asked causing Draco to nod.

They explored the castle til they came to a room they hadn't seen before. Draco opened it and they both walked in. Inside was a massive elegant mirror. It had an ornate gold frame and an inscription that read 'Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on whosi.' The pair pulled off the cloak and walked up to the mirror. Harry looked in and saw himself but two people who seemed to be only reflected in the mirror. He quickly realised that they were his parents James and Lily. Draco looked in aswell. "Do you see my parents too?" Harry asked. "No I see me and Father but he looks happy and proud of me." Draco responds.

Harry kept going back to the mirror and looking at his parents. Except one night when Dubledore appeared. "Back again Harry. You like hundreds before have discovered the Mirror of Erised.' Do you know what it shows us. I'll give you a clue. The happiest man on earth would see nothing but himself if he looked." Dubledore tells him. "It shows us what we want." Harry responds. "Yes and No. It shows our hearts deepest desires. Now the mirror will be moved to a new home tomorrow. I don't want tyou to go looking for it. Many men have wasted away in front of it. Now back off to bed." "Yes sir. One thing first though sir. What do you see?" "I see myself with a pair of thick wooly socks. One can never have too many." When Harry got into bed he realised Dumbledore might not have been one hundred per cent truthful. It was a personal question though.