Gringotts And Lazy Day

Harry and Hagrid were walking down a London street til they walked into an Inn called 'The Leaky Cauldron'. Walking through many people stopped to shake Harry's hand til they stopped at a man with a purple turban on his head. "Hello Professor. Harry this is Professor Quirrel he will be teaching you Defense Against The Dark Arts." Hagrid introduced him. "M-Mr P-Potter p-pleasure to m-meet you. I m-must be off." the Professor stuttered as he walked off.

As they walked into Diagon Alley Harry looked at Hagrid. "Why did all those people know me?" he asked Hagrid. "When you were a baby you managed to defeat the most dangerous wizard at the time." Hagrid explained. "What was his name?" Harry asked. "You Know Who is what we call him. We never say his name. Don't know how to spell it either so I can't show you either." Hagrid told him. "What happened to him?" "Most think he died. Personally I think he is out there somewhere." Soon they arrived at Gringotts bank. Harry looked at it amazed at the white marble structure as they walked in. Harry looked round at the goblins who worked there as they slowly walked to the front desk. "Harry Potter wishes to enter his vault, also I need to get the you know what for Dumbledore." Hagrid told the goblin. "Does Mister Potter have his key?" asked the goblin. Hagrid searched his pockets and pulled it out. "Griphook! Take Mister Potter to his vault. Then vault 713." The head goblin told another gobin who Harry presumed was Griphook.

Griphook took Harry to his vault first. As they opened it he saw piles and piles of golden, silver and bronze coloured coins. Harry to a few handfuls of each type. "The gold ones are galleons, the silver ones are sickles and the bronze ones are knuts." Hagrid explained to him. Harry nodded and got back into the cart. They went shooting through the tunnels and arrived at vault 731. Hagrid got out and walked over to the door. Harry peared in and saw a small brown package before Hagrid grabbed it and put into his moleskin coat.

Back outside they went to get his stuff for school. "You go get your wand while I go grab something quickly." Hagrid told Harry as they got to the wand shop. Harry nodded before walking into the shop. As he walked in he saw an old man behind the counter. "Mister Potter I have been waiting for your arrival. Let's get started then, I am Mr Olivander. Remember the wand chooses the wizard." the man told him. Trying many different wands which didn't work Harry was starting to panic thinking he wouldn't find a wand. "Hmmm I wonder." Olivander asked himself. He walked over to Harry and gave him the wand. Harry took the wand and felt a warm glow and wind. "Interesting. The phoenix who gave a tail feather gave another which was in the wand that gave you that scar." he told Harry. "Harry got you a present for your birthday." Hagrid called from outside. Harry turned and saw Hagrid holding a snowy owl in a cage. He paid for his wand and they headed back to the Leaky Cauldron to stay there ready for the train tomorrow.

Draco woke up the Fred and George jumping on his bed." Seriously! Why not your brother?" he moaned. "You are our brother." Fred told him. "Besides we want your help waking him up" George said motioning towards Ron who had his mouth wide open snoring. Draco laughed them got up. "On 3. 1" "2" "3" then they jumped on him. "Ahhhhh" Screamed Ron sitting up right. Draco and the twins fell off his bed laughing at his reaction. Once the calmed down they all got ready and headed downstairs for breakfast. "Morning Mother" "Morning Aunt Narcissa" they all said as they walked into the dining hall. "Morning dears" Narcissa responded smiling at the four of them. "Morning Dobby" the boys said to the house elf as he walked in with their breakfast. "Good Morning Sir's" replied the house elf. "Mother, may we go and practise Quidditch after breakfast?" asked Draco "Of course" he mother replied. So that is what they did. They played for a couple of hours before they were called in for lunch.

After Lunch they went into the Library and and played some wizards chest, followed by exploding snap. "H-how?" stuttered Draco as Ron beat him at chess again. "I've been practising with Percy at home." he responded smugly. "I will beat you at some point Ronald." responded Draco jokingly. They both laughed and noticed the twins had disappeared. "Where've they gone now?" asked Ron puzzled. Draco shrugged "Let's go find them." he suggested. They finally found them in the kitchen helping Narcissa bake some cakes. "Of Course you're where the food is" laughed Ron. They looked up smiling at the two younger boys. "Right. Dinner will be ready soon boys so go wash your hands and come to the Dining Hall." Narcissa told them all. They nodded and went to clean up ready to eat. After dinner they all went to the library to spend some time with Narcissa, before they headed off to Higwarts the next morning.

At 11 o'clock Narcissa went to bed after telling the boys that they need to have lights out at 12. They nodded and bid her goodnight. After and hour they all went up to Draco's room heading to bed. Draco fell asleep smiling at the thought of going to Hogwarts tomorrow.