Day With Cissa

Soon November came bringing the cold with it and everyone woke up to see frost on the grass outside. It was the day before the match and the four plus the Weasley twins had just entered the Great Hall for breakfast. As they entered Draco froze as did Ron, Fred and George, all with massive smiles on their faces. Draco took of at a run followed by the three ginger boys. Hermione and Harry looked to where they were running to see Draco's Mother waiting for them by the Gryffindor table. They quickly ran to catch after the four running boys. "Mother! What are you doing here? I thought you were arriving tonight?" Draco exclaimed at her, while pulling her into a hug. "Well I thought I'd give you boys a surprise, I'm staying in Hogsmead for a couple of nights to see you before heading home. Besides I want to meet Harry properly aswell and Hermione." she replied hugging her son followed by the three boys she saw as nephews.

"Well Aunt Cissy this is Hermione." Ron introduced his Soulmate to his Aunt. "It is a pleasure to finally meet you Hermione. Also remember no need for formalities with me." Cissa told the bushy haired girl with a kind smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you aswell Cissa. While I remember my parents told me to let you know that we'd love to spend Christmas with you. They also told me that they would meet us at the station when we arrive for the holidays." Hermione responded with a smile. "Thank you for passing on the message dear. When we get to the Manor House I'll show you the library" Cisaa told her with a wink. "Mother you've met him is passing but this is Harry." Draco told his Mother with a grin on his face. "It is nice to finally talk to you properly Harry. Draco speaks highly of you, if you and Draco wouldn't mind I'd like to talk to the pair of you in private in a minute." she smiled at the pair. "It's very nice to talk to be able you properly aswell Cissa. Of course we can go to an empty classroom after breakfast. Thank you for the food and drinks aswell it was nice to receive something from someone." Harry responded with a shy smile. The seven sat down together and caught up with each other properly." Where is Percy? "Cissa asked when she realised a Weasley was missing." He has to patrol the corridors this morning. He'll be here later for lunch" Fred told her. She nodded in response.

After Breakfast Harry and Draco led Cissa to an empty room where they could talk in private. "Harry, Draco told me about how your Aunt, Uncle and Cousin treat you. Now I was wondering if that you'd like to stay with us until you are old enough to get a place of your own. I don't care what Dumbledore wants I am not letting you back to that house." Cissa told the boys in front of her. Harry threw himself at her hugging her tightly with tears in his bright green eyes. "I would love to Cissa. Thank you so so so much." he cried. Once they pulled away Harry was grinning at the two Malfoy's. "Well then Expecto Petronum." Cissa said, as a silver bird flew out her wand. "Tell Dumbledore I need to talk to him." The bird then flew out the room. A few minutes later a silver Phoenix flew in through the door and spoke with Dumbledore's voice "Please come up to my Office Mrs Malfoy. I do rather enjoy having lemon sherberts." before it disappeared. "Come along you two." she told the boys leading them to up Dumbledore's office.

When they arrived Cissa looked at the stone gargoyle. "Sherbert Lemons" she told it. It sprung alive and let the three of them pass. At the top of the revolving staircase there was a old looking wooden door with an ornate owl door knocker, which Cissa knocked on. "Come in." They heard from inside the room. The three of them walked in and saw Dumbledore sat at his large desk, half moon spectacles perched on his nose. "Ah Mrs Malfoy I see you have bought young Mr Malfoy and young Mr Potter with you." he spoke. "Yes Professor. We just came to inform you that Harry here will be staying with my family from now on as I have become aware that he is in danger with his guardians. If you don't cooperate I'm afraid that I'll have to go to the Ministry and report you for child endangerment." Cissa responded. "Well if you believe that it is the best thing then you can. However, he will have to visit Privet Drive once a year for at least half a day. I will explain why in due time but these are the conditions." Dumbledore told them. Cissa pursed her lips but nodded to the headmaster "Thank you for your time Professor. Come on you two let's go find the others."

By the time they found the others it was lunch and Percy had joined them. "Aunt Cissa its lovely to see you." Percy greeted as they walked over "It is lovely to see you aswell dear." Cissa responded hugging the boy. "Now after lunch who wants to come for a walk round the grounds with me? I would love to see Hagrid and his dog Fang aswell." she asked the group, who all nodded in response. They all laughed and chatted to each other through lunch.

Once they had finished they all the the Great Hall and went into the chilly courtyard. While they others rushed ahead Draco and Harry stayed back with Cissa. "You know Harry I knew your parents, Lily was a great friend of mine and I always helped James and his friends with a few of their pranks." Cissa told Harry who looked at her and smiled sadly. "What were they like? I mean I don't really remember them that well and Aunt Petunia was always horrible about them. I don't even have any pictures of them, they made sure of it." Cissa looked at the boy before hugging him gently. "Your Mother was very kind and also very talented in all classes, especially potions. She had bright green eyes just like yours, with firey red hair and an even more firey temper if you messed with her. She was loyal to her friends and didn't let anyone mess with her. Funnily enough she hadn't dated your Father until their sixth year.

James was a lot like the twins, always pranking and getting into mischief with his three friends. There's Remus Lupin, who you may meet at Christmas, they called him Mooney. Then Peter Pettigrew, who they called Wormtail, he was always the one who distracted the teachers. Finally Sirius Black, my cousin they called him Padfoot, he is also you Godfather. Your father was nicknamed Prongs by the other three. No idea where the nicknames came from it just happened one day. Everyone called them the Marauders. Now Sirius was your dad's best man at their wedding. Some people think that Sirius betrayed your parents and that he told You Know Who where you all were. They also think that he killed Peter. However, I don't believe it he would never betray your parents and he is many things but he is not a most definitely not a murderer or a traitor. He was put in Askaban for Peters murder and the betrayal of your parents. Not many people believe he's innocent but I can feel it in my gut. Remus has never believed that Sirus could have betrayed them. He would be the first to know, Sirius is his Soulmate he would've felt it through their bond."

Harry smiled at Cissa "I believe Sirius is innocent. If Dad trusted him enough to make him my Godfather then I trust him too." Cissa smiled back pulling him in for a side hug. They arrived at Hagrid's hut and knocked on the door. "Hagrid?" Ron called out. The door opened and Harry and Draco went flying to the floor with a slobbery Fang on top of them licking their faces. Everyone laughed at this as they pushed Famg off of them. "Cissa?" Hagrid asked. "Hey Hagrid. I'm here for Harry's match tomorrow and we thought we'd drop by to see if you were free to come for a walk with us." Cissa smiled. "I'd love to." Hagrid responded before grabbing his coat and locking his hut. The group walked round the lake before they headed back to the castle. As they walked in they saw Snape in the entrance hall. "Sev!" Cissa exclaimed walking over and hugging him. "Cissa, what are you doing here?" he asked her. "I'm here for Harry's match tomorrow. Thought I'd spend the day with my family." Snape looked over to the group to see who she was talking about. "Well I must be off Cissa. I have some papers to grade before Monday." Snape walked off with a limp.

Later in the evening Cissa had headed back to Hogsmead to the night, promising to be up at the castle for breakfast the next morning. The four friends sat together in the common room discussing what happened that day and the match to come tomorrow. "Why was Snape limping?" Harry thought out loud. "Don't know maybe he had an accident or something." Hermione said. "Maybe he tried to get past to dog on Halloween. I mean thinking about it I didn't see him at dinner Halloween night." Harry tells them. "Harry you better get to bed it's getting late and we want you to be at peak tomorrow." Draco said quietly so no one heard. Harry nodded before giving Draco a peck on the lips and heading upstairs. "When did that happen?" Ron asked smirking. "After we got back from the three headed dog incident." Ron grinned at that. "Shut up! Just shut up!" Draco said jokingly. The three laughed before deciding to follow Harry's footsteps and head to the dorms to bed.