Christmas

The next morning Draco woke to Harry cuddled up next to him. Smiling he started to gently play with Harry's hair til he woke up. Moving slightly Harry smiled up at his boyfriend. "Morning" he said still sleepy. "Morning Baby."Draco replied smiling back. Just then Hermione knocked on the door and poked her head in. "Can we come in? I've found who Flamel is." she tells the two of them. "Yeah." Draco tells her while sits up a bit pulling Harry up with him. Hermione smiles and walks in with a sleepy Ron behind her.
"Last night Cissa let me borrow then book you told me about. This morning I looked through it and I found him. Here look" she's tells them.

The Ancient Study of Alchemy is concerned with making the Philosopher's Stone, a legendary substance with astonishing powers. The Stone will transform any metal into pure gold. It also produces the Elixir of Life, which make the drinker immortal. There have been many reports of the Philosopher's Stone over the Centuries, but the Stone currently in existence belongs to Mr Nicholas Flamel, the noted alchemist and opera lover. Mr Flamel, who celebrated his six hundred and sixty fifth birthday last year, enjoys a quiet life in Devon with his wife, Perenelle (six hundred and eight).

"That's what that dog must be guarding!" Draco exclaims. "The Philosopher's Stone!" Harry nodded in agreement. "If Flamel and Dumbledore are friends it explains why he trust Dumbledore to keep it safe." Harry adds. Just the Dobby appears "Mistress sent me to tell you that breakfast is ready." he tells everyone before disappearing.

The next few days are spent laughing and playing in the snow soon it was Christmas day. Harry wakes up excited and pats Draco. "Wake up its Christmas day!" he tells him smiling. "Merry Christmas baby." Draco smiles. "Merry Christmas my Dragon." Harry replies. After finding out what Draco's name meant he had been using it as a nickname. "Let's go get the others up." he tells Draco before grabbing his dressing gown and rushing out the room. Draco laugh and follows him.

Soon all the children are in the Living Room by the tree waiting for the adults. "Morning." they say as they walk in. "Draco have they been sorted into piles. Good. Hermione ladies first." Cissa says smiling at the girl. Overall Hermione gets sweets from Fred and George, a necklace with a book charm on it from Ron, a new bag from Harry, a enchanted mirror from Draco, some wizarding information books and a bag of cookies from Cissa, a Weasley jumper from Mrs Weasley along with some fudge and a box full of books and odd bits from her parents. Hermione's parents get some wizarding sweets from Fred, George and Ron, a new clock from Harry, a set of wizarding chess each from Draco, some books from Cissa and an owl from Hermione so they could communicate with her.

Next was Cissa she got some muggle story books from Hermione, some new cooking books from Hermione's parents, a weasley jumper from Molly, all the Weasley children did a joint gift of an apron that changed colour depending on what you were cooking, a couple of muggles board games from Harry, a necklace from Lucius, and a ring from Draco. The twins went next, they got mainly sweets from their siblings, a Weasley jumper each, a Muggle prank set each from Harry, a new watch each from Hermione, Draco and Cissa did a joint gift and got them matching enchanted bed sets that change depending on your mood along with a cake each, and some Muggle sweets from Hermione's Parents. Ron was after them he got sweets from his siblings, a Weasley Jumper, a silver woven bracelet with R and H charms on from Hermione, a new set of chessmen from Draco, a magical light that changes with the phases of the moon from Cissa, some Muggle pictures of them all from Harry, and Muggle sweets from Hermione's Parents.

Draco went after Ron he got sweets from the twins, a weasley jumper with fudge, a set of Muggle books from Hermione, a leather woven bracelet with unicorn hair in it and a protection charm from Harry, a Gryffindor banner from Ron, a Malfoy ring from his parents and some muggle sweets from Hermione's Parents. Lastlu it was Harry. He was excited the most as he never got anything from the Durselys. He saw a sma package which he opened first. It was a fifty pence coin from the Dursley's. He gave it to Ron who seemed fascinated by it. Next he got sweets from the twins, a Weasley jumper and fudge, a large box of Chocolate frogs from Hermione, muggle sweets from her parents and a chess set from Ron. He looked at Draco who was holding something behind his back smiling.