Start Of The Christmas Holidays

In mid December the castle woke covered in several feet of snow with the lake frozen solid. The Weasley twins got detention for bewitching snowballs so that the followed Quirrel bouncing off the back of his turban.

After a lesson of potions the four friends found Hagrid blocking the corridor with a giant fir tree. "Hi Hagrid need any help?" Ron asked pushing his head through a few of the branches. "I'm alright, thanks Ron." "could you mind moving out the way?" came Nott's sneering voice from behind them. "trying to earn some money Weasley? Hoping to get the gamekeeper job when you leave Hogwarts, well I suppose that hut is a lot bigger than what you're used to." Ron dived at Nott just as Snape walked round the corridor. "WEASLEY." Ron let go of Nott's robes. "He was provoked Professor. Nott was insulting his family. " Hagrid told him. "Be that as it may fighting is against school rules. Five points from Gryffindor. Be thankful it's not more." he said before moving on. Nott Crabbe and Goyle followed smirking.

Hagrid led the four friends into the Great Hall where he put the last tree. "How many days til your holidays?" he asked. "Just one." Draco told him. "We've got half hour we should be in the library." Hermione told the boys. "Library? Work before the Holidays? Bit keen aren't you?" Hagrid asked. "Oh we aren't working we're looking into who Flamel is." Harry told him. "I told you to stay out of it." Hagrid said. "We just want to know who he is that's all. Unless you want to tell us yourself." Draco said. "I'm not saying anything." Hagrid said flatly before walking off. The four wandered to the library where they looked but couldn't find anything.

The next day the four grabbed they're smallish bags, as they didn't need to take a lot for two weeks, and headed to the coaches where they met up with the twins. The six of them managed to get a coach to themselves and joked around til they got to the train. They jumped out and went and found a compartment. A few hours later, which felt shorter, they arrived at the train station where they were greeted by Cissa and Hermione's parents, Wendell and Monica. "Hello Mother." "Hey Aunt Cissa" "Hello Cissa" "Hey Mum and Dad." Everyone said at once before laughing. "Hello Son, hello boys,Hello Hermione. Boys these are Hermione's Parents." Cissa said. "Please call us Wendall and Monica" Hermione's Mother told them with a smile. "Hello I'm Draco and this is my boyfriend and Soulmate Harry, my best friends Ron, Fred and George." Draco introduced them all. "We better be off Dobby will be starting to prepare dinner by now and I wanted to give him a hand with dessert." Cissa tells them leading the way to the magical car, which drives itself as long as someone is in the drivers seat.

"Dobby?" Harry asks Draco as they walk. "He's our house elf. He's very friendly. A lot of wizarding families treat them badly but Mother never has and neither shall I." Draco explains to Harry and Hermione. They both nod. Suddenly Draco gets and idea "I just thought we can use my library to see if we can find Flamel. My Mother has a book on 'Famous Wizards and Witches of History' he's got to be in their." he tells Hermione. "Great we'll have a look tomorrow." she responds. Once they are all in the car they drive to Malfoy Manor. Harry gasps when he looks at it. "You get use to it eventually." Ron says. Harry nods and they all get out. The door opens as they get to it and they all walk in. There is a sudden crack and Dobby appears. "Dinner is cooking Mistress. I waited for you to start dessert as I know you wanted to make a surprise for everyone. Shall I take everyone's bags to there rooms and meet you on the kitchen?" the elf asks Cissa. "That would be very helpful thank you Dobby. Everyone this is Dobby he will help you if you need anything. Now children you can go and explore or do whatever as long as you don't go in the study. Hermione I'll show you the Library after dinner. Wendall, Monica would you join me in the kitchen for some tea?" Cissa says before walking to the kitchen with them following.

"I'll introduce you two to Dobby first. DOBBY COME HERE PLEASE." Draco calls the elf. "Hello Master Draco. Do you need anything?" "Some biscuits and pumpkin juice would be nice in a minute. First I'd like to introduce you to Harry and Hermione. Harry is my Boyfriend and Soulmate and Hermione is one of my best friends." Draco introduces them. "It is a pleasure and honour to meet you Master Harry and Miss Hermione. If you need anything please just call." "Thank you Dobby it is very nice to meet you too." Hermione smiles. "Thank you Miss. I shall go and get the biscuits and pumpkin juice for you all. Where would you like it Master Draco." "If you bring it on a try we'll take it outside. Thank you Dobby." Dobby bows before disappearing and reappearing a few minutes later with the try. "Thank You Dobby." Harry says taking the tray. "You're welcome Master Harry. I shall come and get you all when dinner is ready to be served." The elf does another low bow before disappearing again.

Once everyone is outside they go and sit in the small garden house. Fred and George sit in two arm chairs, Ron and Hermione take the love seat and Harry and Draco sit on the sofa. Draco starts a small fire in the fire place. "These biscuits are delicious." Hermione says taking a second. "Mhm. Mother makes them. She enjoys making biscuits and other stuff. Wait til you try her Chocolate Cake." Draco tells her. Draco puts his arm round Harry and Harry leans on his shoulder. They all decide to play twenty questions. Each of them take a turn asking someone a question. "Ron, biggest fear?" Hermione asks causing the twins and Draco to laugh. "It's not funny you three. It's spiders Fred and George managed to turn my teddy I was hugging into a giant one when I was younger." he tells Hermione and Harry. Hermione gives him a kiss on the cheek. Ron blushes and looks at  "Draco, first memory of us two." "Um, when we were two and we both managed to get out of our play pen and found Scabbers. We did accidental magic that turned him blue with orange spots. he tells him laughing.

"I remember that. Percy was mad at us but could do nothing to you two as it was accidental." Fred says laughing with everyone. "Harry, most recent case of accidental magic. Outside of Hogwarts." Draco says. "At the zoo this July. Dudley, cousin was tormenting a snake and kept banging on the glass. Anyway when he left I was stood there and the snake started to move. Dudley came over and pushed me out the way to look. He put his hands on the glass and it disappeared causing him to fall in. The snake escaped and the glass reappeared causing him to be stuck inside." Harry tells the group. Everyone starts laughing at this "That's brilliant." George tells him as he stops laughing. The game carries on till Dobby appears telling them dinner is ready and to wash their hands before going into the dinning room.

Everyone goes inside and washes their hands before finding the adults in the dinning room. They all sit down and wait to be served. "Did you have fun?" Cissa asks. "Yes Mother we went into the Garden House and played twenty questions" Draco tells her. "What was the funniest?" she asks. He looks at Harry smiling. "I told them about the time I was at the zoo and accidentally let a snake loose and locking my cousin in the enclosure. My cousin pushed me out the way to look at this snake and I managed to make the glass disappear making him fall in and the Snake to crawl out. Then the glass reappeared and he couldn't get out. It was an accident though." Harry tells her causing the adults to laugh. "I'm sure it was Harry." Cissa tells him making the boy smile at her.

Once everyone had finished their main meal of pasta bake that Dobby made Cissa asked him to bring dessert. "Hope you're still hungry for dessert." she tells everyone as Dobby brings in a giant chocolate cake. This causes Draco to look at Hermione smiling "Just wait" he mouths. They all get a slice and dig in. "I am in love with this cake. It is truly delicious." Hermione tells Cissa. "Told you." Draco said "Thank you Hermione I'm glad you like it." Cissa says smiling at the girl. After the table is cleared Cissa takes the children to the library. Hermione looks in awe. "Pinch me I'm dreaming or in heaven." she says as she walks in. Cissa laughs "You can come in here any time." she tells Hermione. "Harry come here I have something to show you."she tells the boy. Harry follows her with Draco.

Cissa pulls out a small photo and hands it to him. It shows his parents smiling and him pulling his mothers necklace. "This is you, and your mother and father the Christmas of the year you were born. You three had come round here with Remus and Sirius for Christmas. You and Draco become good friends as babies. When they died I wanted to take you in with Sirius living here as he's your godfather but Dumbledore wouldn't allow it." She tells them. Harry give her a hug "Thank you for showing me what they looked like." he says handing back the picture. "You're more than welcome. If you liked the picture you'll love your Christmas present." she tells him smiling.

Soon everyone decides it is time to head up to bed. "Fred and George go to their shared room, Ron and Hermione to theirs and Harry follows Draco to his, well now theirs. "Mother charmed it so it would be bigger now you're coming to live with us." Draco told Harry. They both get changed and get into their bed. Draco pulls Harry close and snuggles up to him. Harry puts his head under Draco's chin smiling. "Night." they both say to each other and that's how they fall asleep. In each others arms.