Chapter 68

I wasn't sure how I was going to find any of them but they always managed to so I guess I just needed to wait for one of them to come and get me.

I needed to hear someone's voice before anything happened. I dialled her number, hoping she would answer.

"Hello?" I heard her sweet voice on the other side of the line.

"Hey, mum." I said, trying to hold back the tears.

"Honey! It's so good to hear your voice." My mum said happy. "The only things I've been getting from you are texts! Have you forgotten about your old mother because of a guy? Uh?" I knew she was joking but I felt my heart being stabbed.

"God woman. You're crazy." I said. "You know Uni is harder than high school and I'm the type of student who wants to do more than good." I loved our relationship, and I was going to miss it and her so much.

"I know Rai." My mum laughed. "You're coming for the holidays, right?"

The holidays. I wish I could mum but the thing is... "Yeah, of course. I wouldn't miss it for the world."

"Marvellous!" I heard the doorbell ringing in the background. "Oh, I'm so sorry honey! I have to go. I invited your aunt and uncle over for dinner."

"It's ok. I just wanted to hear you voice." I said. "Tell them I say hi and take care, ok?"

"Raiza, are you ok?" She asked. "I know my daughter. Something's wrong."

"No, I'm just a little tired. Don't worry." I tried to make my voice sounded sure about what I was saying. "I love you mum."

"I love you honey." 

Once I hung up I couldn't stop the tears for falling down. I quickly wiped them off and tried to calm myself. I needed to be strong; no crying. I've already shed more than enough tears. I took a deep sigh and suddenly the air changed, feeling more heavy and darker.

I turned around and found a pair of blue eyes looking right at me.

"Louis." I said blankly.

"You don't seem surprise, love." Louis said, giving me a smirk. 

"I was waiting for one of you."

"Oh, really?" He raised an eyebrow at me. "So you do have a death wish. Humans are interesting creatures, sometimes."

"Look, I really don't care who does it so if it's going to be you." I got closer to him without breaking eyes contact. "What are you waiting for?"

"I would love to do it myself, love. I really would." The light brown haired guy said.

"But?"

"But Zayn would kill me if I don't bring you to him." Louis pointed out. "And Harry's already being fucking obnoxious about you."

"Ok." I shrugged. "Where is he?"

"Eager I see."

I rolled my eyes at him; I really wasn't in the mood for dealing with this obnoxious demon attitude they all had. I started walking away from him, this wasn't going to work.

Louis quickly grabbed my wrist and spun me around. "Wrong way, love." He smiled. "Come on." He gave me a sign with his head for me to follow him. Finally, we're making some progress.

"Is it to far?" I asked.

"If you think we live in those pigsties you humans call dorms, you're beyond wrong."

"So it's far." 

"Do you ever shut up?" He asked, slightly annoyed.

"Do you ever stop being an asshole?" I said, smiling.