Chapter 55

Finally I was done with my Uni day and was heading over to my dorm room to pick some clothes and stuff before meeting Harry at the parking lot.

As I got closer to my room I could hear loud music coming from the inside. Once I opened the door I saw Rue jumping around the room while singing and dancing; I just stayed there looking at the whole scene.

"Rue! What are you doing!?" I half laughed, half yelled; the music was too loud.

"I weep for the dream in a grave, the one that made all lips go blue, blue, blue. I leave, bleeding yet another day, the one that made all lips go blue, blue, blue. It's all for you!" My roommate sang at the top of her lungs.

"Rue!" I called her again, trying to be heard over the music.

She was really into it until she spun around dancing and saw me. The black haired girl immediately smiled at me and took my hands, making me join her dance. "This song is so fucking good!" Rue screamed.

"What are you singing!?" I yelled. 

"H.I.M! Duh!" She said, spinning me around.

"I just came to get some stuff. I'll stay somewhere else!" I informed her. Please don't ask where, please don't ask where.

"Sure! Have fun!" My friend said, still dancing and not really paying attention. It was better that way though, because if she knew I was staying at Harry's... God, better don't think about it.

I quickly grabbed my bag and put a pair of jeans, underwear, 2 pair of t-shirts, and everything else I needed. "See you on Thursday!"

"Blue, blue, blue. Blue, blue, blue, it's all for youuuuu!" Rue waived at me and kept singing. 

Once I left my dorm building, I was walked over to the East parking lot to meet Harry. It was 6:50 pm, I would get there on time; just hope Harry would too.

I sat down on a bench; 10 minutes passed and no sign of that mop of curls, of course he was late. I started playing with the strap of my bag and a few minutes later I felt a pair of hands covering my eyes.

"Finally!" I said, a little annoyed.

"I didn't know you were so eager to see me babe." A voice that was not Harry's said. Soon my eyes were uncovered and I turned around knowing exactly who I was going to find.

Zayn.

"You look beautiful as always." He said, giving me the most charming smile. "What are you doing here alone?"

"I'm waiting for someone." I said, shyly.

Zayn narrowed his eyes for a split second and then quickly smiled. "You don't mind if I make you company until whoever you're waiting comes, do you?"

I shook my head. I couldn't say no to Zayn, in fact I have problems saying no to anyone who acts like this with me. People always have told me I'm way too nice or good to people and that's why sometimes I get hurt; and they're right, they're damn right. But I just can't be other way, I just feel bad. And yeah, I may be stupid and naive for that but I guess I'm a hopeless case.

"I haven't seen you much since you left me when we had the accident." I couldn't hide my hurt and anger in what I said. After his motorcycle skidded and we felt to the ground I didn't hear from him, he didn't even call to check if I was fine; I still had a few bruises from the accident.

"I'm sorry babe. I couldn't get caught by the cops." He said. "Not again. I swear I was going to check up on you but I was too ashamed." Zayn tried to reach out for my face but I moved and looked away. "Fuck, I'm really good at ruining things."