Chapter 46

I let Rue do my make up since I knew I had dark circles under my eyes and looked horrible because of the events that happened early this morning. And on top of that, today I had a test. It was just... Amazing.

On my way to my 'Visual Literacy and Perception' class with Mrs. Hamilton I got a huge coffee and a sandwich. I would need all the energy I could gather before the test and considering I have classes now with Harry and Zayn... Oh God, I don't even want to think about it.

As I entered the classroom my eyes landed on a familiar curly haired guy. I quickly looked away and acted like I haven't seen him, but when he chuckled I knew he noticed I had seen him. I walked over to the opposite side from where Harry was sitting so I didn't have to be near him.

I sat down at the back and took out my journal and my iPod. I put my headphones on as I looked for a song on my playlist. Once the first chords of 'Morning Light' by Palaye Royale started playing I opened my journal and began drawing.

'The shadows, the angels
That walk through this strange world
Knowing which one I will follow...'

"What the-" I said confused when the music suddenly stops. I looked next to me and saw Harry smirking with my headphones on his hand.

"Are you avoiding me, angel?" He asked getting closer.

"I don't know, I wasn't the one who acted like a complete asshole when we were about to have lunch." I said feeling hurt as the memories of what happened yesterday were still burning on my mind. "So you tell me." Harry looked away and clenched his hands. I could see how the muscles contracted in his jaw as well, which let me know that his emotions were taking a turn for the worse. "Did I miss something else? Oh yes! The way you made me feel like I was the reason of your anger."

"Stop." The curly haired guy said with clenched teeth.

"What? Did I say something that hurt your feelings?" I said getting even angrier at him. "Oh, I'm so sorry! I should've thought about what you were feeling because you always do the same, right? You always care so much about-"

Harry's lips crashed against mine without letting me finish what I was going to say. At first I didn't response to his kiss and fought back, which made him pressed even harder and as I tried to get away from him my back bumped into the wall. I was trapped by his kisses. But then I gave up and tangled my fingers into his soft curls, running them along his scalp, tugging lightly. Harry let out a moan like the other time I did the same, making my whole body to shiver.

"Shut up." He whispered against my lips. "Just... Shut up for once."

"I would if you-"

He pressed his lips against mine once more, making me forget about everything else. Harry slightly bit my lip and smirked when I moaned. "I know you love every time I do this. You're turn on and I'm pretty sure you're feeling it down there." He slowly began brushing his lips against my jawline and then went down to my neck. "You're already wet for me angel, aren't you?"

I managed to push him away before a group of students entered through the door. I quickly arranged my hair and tried to act normal, even though my breathing was still heavy and I knew my lips were swollen. I went back to my journal but I felt something moving up toward my inner thigh. I looked down and my eyes widened when I saw Harry's hand. I jerked away from it, making him laughed.

"H-have some decency!" I whispered loud enough for him to hear.

"Oh, come on angel. We're just having fun, don't be such a prude." Harry winked at me and then laughed. He then leaned closer to my ear. "I know you want me to touch you." He whispered; his hot breathed burning against my skin.

"S-stop!" I knew my face had turned completely red. I pushed Harry's chair with my foot to keep him away from me. "Pervert."

"You're acting really childish." He said laughing while trying to move his chair next to me again. Harry grabbed my ankle and lifted it up, placing the chair in its original position.

I was about to tell him off but Mrs. Hamilton walked into the classroom getting everyone's attention. The students became quiet and headed over their seats. I put away my journal and iPod and took out my notebook. I looked over at Harry and he was concentrated on that old journal; I was curious to know what he was writing or drawing. But then I remembered the time he almost killed me when I grabbed it, the look in his eyes was so cold and threatening. Soon got rid of the idea and looked to the front to pay attention.

But the memory of his eyes, so cold, as he didn't feel a thing, it made me remember the way he looked at me yesterday.

...

"Harry, leave me alone." I whined as the curly haired guy followed me to my next class. "I have a test now and can't have distractions."

"So I distract you, angel?" He whispered in my ear.

I jumped and got away from him. "Yes, you do. And it's not the 'good distraction' feeling. It’s the bad one."

He smirked at me and then placed a kiss on my cheek. "I'll be waiting for you. Good luck on your test."

I watched him bemused as he walked away. His mood changes were driving me crazy. I can't keep up with this guy. I shook my head trying to disengage Harry from my mind because I needed to focus on something more important, my DIM test.

I looked at my watch and I still had time to do a quick review before the test. I quicken my pace to get there fast. Once I got to the classroom and entered it, there were already a few students sitting. As always I sat at the back. I took out my notebook and began my last minute review.

A feeling of being watch snapped me out of my reading and when I lifted my head I saw a smiling Zayn greeting me. "Hello beautiful." 

"Zayn." I smiled. "I didn't see you on Ms. Hamilton class, are you ok?"

"Yeah, I just had some things to take care of." He winked at me. "What are you reading?"

"I'm just doing a quick review before the test." I said, showing him my notebook. "Do you feel prepare for the test?"

"Not to brag about but I've got this."

"Lucky you, I'm really scared."

Zayn sat next to me and slightly caressed my cheek with his index finger. "I'm sure you'll do marvellous, babe." He smiled at me widely. "But if not you can always look to your side."

I burst into laughter when I heard him saying that. "No, no thanks. I've never cheated on a test."

"There's always a first time, babe." He whispered in my ear and then stood up when Niall walked over to us.

"What are you doing?" Niall questioned Zayn.

"Just talking." He said nonchalant. The model-looking guy then looked at me and smiled. "I'll see you later, beautiful." 

Niall sat down where Zayn had previously been sitting and intensely looked at me. "Raiza, you won't hang out with him, right? You were just been nice."

I looked at him confused. "Why are you asking me this?" Oh no. "Harry sent you, didn't he!?"

"No, no he didn't. Calm down." The blonde guy reassured me. "I'm just worried about you spending time with Zayn. He's not good. And remember the time you hung out with him, it turned out horrendous. Why don't you take it as a 'sign'?"

For some reason I feel I could trust Niall. Maybe was because he had been nothing but nice to me since we met at Disneyland, and he had somehow saved me when I had been in troubles. I don't know. "Ok, I'll keep my distance. If that makes you feel calmer."

He hugged me tightly and placed a soft kiss on my cheek. "Thank you." Niall looked at me for a couple of seconds and then laughed gloomily. "I don't know why but you remind me of her, somehow. Maybe it's because how we met." 

I couldn't ask him whom he was talking about since everyone stormed to their seats, which meant Ms. Lancaster was here and the test was about to start.

Oh God, here we go.