Chapter 61

Harry's POV

Ok, things didn't go as I planned. Raiza found out at the worst time that I was a demon and now doesn't want to see me. I can't even sense her now. She shut me down completely. What the fuck.

"All because of that stupid piece of human shit." I groaned. "Bloody Satan! Humans ruin everything!" 

"Woah, mate. Calm down." Niall said, passing me a bottle of beer; I rejected it. "It's too early for yelling. My head is pounding."

"I need to get Raiza to forgive me." I said, not paying attention to what he just said.

"Lad, get the fuck out of here, seriously. Hearing you talking gives me more headche." The blonde guy whined. "Fucking Hell."

I rolled my eyes and left the house. Whatever, I needed to make a new plan and Niall wasn't helping either. I bet Zayn must know by now what happened between me and Raiza and he's not going to waste any time, so I must act quickly.

How do I win Raiza back? How, how, ho-

"YOU!" I heard someone yelling. I turned around, raising my eyebrow, and I saw that psychic bitch walking towards me. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!? I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU AND SEND YOU BACK TO HELL YOU-"

"Woah, ok. I don't get pay for getting insults so hakuna your tatas, alright?" 

"EXCUSE ME!?" She yelled. "MY BEST FRIEND IS MISSING BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOU TELL ME TO-"

"Wait, what?" I said, confused of what I've just heard. "What did you just say?"

"WHAT? HELL GOT YOU FUCKING DEAF!? RAIZA IS GONE!" 

"Fuck, stop yelling." I said, putting my hand on her mouth. Satan, she can be so annoying. I dragged her to some place empty to talk to her and know what the hell was going on. The psychic bitch fought back but I was stronger than her so it was useless. Once we were alone I let her go.

"Ok, now explain." I said, crossing my arms. "How's that Raiza is missing? Did you look for her?"

"Oh my God! Of course!" She said, putting her hands on her head. "How did I not think about that!? Oh my God! You're so clever to be a demon."

My eyes turned black without me being able to control it. "Save the sarcasm."

"What? You're going to kill me instead of helping me find her?" She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow at me. Was she defying? Really?

"And why in hell I would help you, of all disgusting humans, find Raiza?"

"Because you're drawn to her like a magnet so if we work together it'll be easier to find her." She stated. 

"And again, why would I help you?"

"God, I don't know what I was thinking about coming to ask for your help." The black haired girl said shaking her head. "I'll ask Cam. No, no, no. Bad idea. He's going to get super worried." She said to herself. "Got it! I'll ask Zayn!"

WHAT! HELL NO! "Fine." I said. "I'll go with you."

The girl looked at me with an 'are you kidding me right now' face but didn't say anything, thanks Satan. She got on her car as I did the same with my motorcycle. I told her I was going to go in front of her car; maybe if I concentrate enough I would get to sense Raiza's soul and so find her. She has a soul one of a kind so it wouldn't be hard to find, it never was.

Our search had been going on for over an hour but there was no sign of Raiza. It was like she had fucking vanish; and we all now humans can do shit so she has to be somewhere.