Chapter 54

Yesterday I had a hard time trying to convince Harry that Rue was waiting for me and that he coming with me was an horrendous idea. I really didn't want them to fight. Thank God he ended up agreeing and Rue didn't see him when she arrived to our meeting point.

Visual Literacy and Perception class with Mrs. Hamilton haven't started yet and I was eager to see him. I also have this class with Zayn but all I could think about was Harry; him and no one else.

I decided to keep myself busy and started writing on my journal, otherwise I would go crazy waiting for Harry to arrive.

I didn't know how many minutes had passed when I felt the chair next to me being pulled; my heart began racing but soon when I saw who was it I couldn't help feeling a little disappointed.

"Buon giorno bella." Zayn greeted me with the cutest smile.

"Good morning Zayn." I said, smiling back.

"What are you doing? You seemed very into it." He leaned closer to take a look but I quickly hide my journal. He looked at me smirking and I felt my cheeks grew warm.

"I'm sorry. It's just something really personal." I pushed my chair far from him to keep the distance between us. If Harry walked into the classroom and saw us I didn't want to make Harry angry. 

"That only makes me want to see it even more now, babe." The smirk on his face became more pronounced as he began to get closer to me again. "The unknown and forbidden always make it more interesting, but most important very, very appealing."

"Zayn, I think-"

"What are you so afraid of, beautiful?" He whispered in my ear. "I really like you, please don't push me away. Harry doesn't deserve you."

I quickly stood up and stepped back, frowning. "You may know him for a long time. But you don't know him like I do."

"He really got you captivated, didn't he?" Zayn said, cocking his head. "Wow, I must say that I'm impressed." 

I was about to say something but someone caught my eye. With a firm step the only person I've been waiting for was walking toward us with his eyes locked on me and clenched fists.

Harry.

"He won't have you that easy, babe. I'm going to be the one you fall in love with in the end." Zayn whispered in my ear before Harry grabbed him by his shirt collar and pulled him away from me.

"You really love to get yourself beaten, don't you fucker?" Harry said, inches away from Zayn's face. He just smirked; no disturbance reflected on his face.

"Bro, you're ruining a perfect Topman shirt with your filthy hands." The vogue model looking guy said, roughly taking Harry's hand off.

"Zayn was just leaving." I said, getting between them. "Right Zayn?" I looked at him, begging him not to say anything else and just go back to his sit. I really didn't want them to fight.

He didn't say a word and just turned around, making me sigh in relieved. Soon I felt a hand on my waist and Harry's curls tickled my right cheek; I smiled. 

"I really can't leave you a minute alone without that asshole coming like a bee to honey." He whispered in my ear and then placed a soft kiss. "I think I'll have to go by your room every morning and walk together to class."

I slowly turned around to face him and repressed a smile when I saw the frown in his face. I poked it with my finger, gaining a smile from him. "Grumpy."

Before he could say something, Mrs. Hamilton walked into the classroom and everyone went to their seats; class was about to start.

"Do you want to go to my place after class since tomorrow it's our day off?" Harry asked me, out of nowhere.