Chapter 66

Harry's POV 

I was impressed. For Raiza's first time riding a motorcycle, she had done it pretty good just as her first time having sex. Bloody Satan, having sex with her was better than I expected. 

"Harry?" I heard her saying my name.

"Uh?" 

"You didn't hear me, did you?" She said laughing.

"No, I'm sorry." I said. "I was thinking about something."

She raised an eyebrow at me and narrowed her eyes. "What were you thinking?"

"You." 

Her lips did an 'o' shape in surprise. I could see how her cheeks were turning red behind the helmet. "I-I uhm... Well I-I I asked you if I could drive till Uni?" She mumbled, changing the subject.

"I'll help you." I said, smiling. She was cute, for a human. "We both will drive, ok?"

She gave me a wide smile and nodded. 

The ride back was interesting. Raiza had some troubles with the clutch and break but nothing too serious; it was pretty amusing to be honest.

Once we got back to that stupid place humans call University, I left Raiza at her dorm and told her I was going to see her later.

"Oh ok." She sounded a bit disappointed.

I took her chin for her to look at me; I smiled. "Don't worry, angel. I won't take long." I assured her. "I just have some things I need to take care of now."

She nodded and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. I grabbed her face and made her stay longer; she giggled against my lips, which made me smiled. "See you later." She said before closing the door.

"See you later, angel." I whispered.

I took my phone out of my pocket and dialled the number I needed. One tone, two tones... He picked up.

"Is he there?" I asked.

"Yes, we're all here in fact."

"Marvellous. I'm on my way." I said, before hanging up.

Hell was about to change places.

...

Without even knocking first, I kicked the door down and scanned the room looking for whom I wanted.

Bingo.

He was sitting smoking a cigarette with a girl on his lap. I rolled my eyes; these bloody demons never change. I almost felt sorry for that girl but having a crowd to witness what was about to happen sounded wonderful. Liam and Louis were here and I knew they wouldn't intervene in this. And well, in case they would I was just going to have to kill them two. I didn't stand any of them anyway so if I didn't see their obnoxious faces again I would be happy. 

I walked towards them and grabbed him by his t-shirt's collar. “I know it was you the other night.” I said, glaring at Zayn.

“What are you talking about, Harry?” The 'innocence' on his voice made my blood boiled.

“Don’t play dumb. You know exactly what I’m talking about.”

A smirked formed in that fucking demon's face. “I thought paying a night visit to Raiza would be a good way to… Get to know each other even better.”

“I know exactly what you’re up to and I warn you, stay the fuck away from her.”

“She’s not yours.” Zayn said. He made a sign to the girl to leave and she did. “You haven’t claim her so any of us could take her soul. And trust me, I would love to be the one who does it.”