Chapter 16

Have beaten the hell out of that insufferable human had been the best thing ever. Even better than the other night when I did the same to that drunk dude who was more than just touchy feely with Raiza.

At least Patch or whatever his name is won't get in my way anymore, the message was pretty clear. I smirked to myself just remembering what had happened just a few hours ago. I looked at my hands and there were no signs of the 'little talk' I had with him. Perks of being a demon. Our healing time is fucking sick. Someone could stab me with a knife millions of times and within minutes or maybe an hour, if the wounds were too bad, I would be already healed.

I still had a couple of hours till the party started and I was lying on my bed doing absolutely nothing. Maybe I could go and check on Raiza. It's always fun to annoy her. And since those four demons thirsty for souls were on the loose here, I needed to keep an eye on her.

I took my motorcycle and headed to her dorms building. 

Since it was a boring Wednesday afternoon, there were only a couple of students on the hallway but apart from that, this place was dead. I felt the stares of the girls that were there watching my every move. I smirked to myself and shook my head. Girls, girls, girls, so predictable.

I ignored them and continued walking. 

I knocked on her door and heard footsteps inside. After a few seconds, a gothic girl opened the door and looked me from head to toes.

"Hm, you're Raiza's room mate, right?" I asked, trying to remember how Raiza had called her the other night. 

"Yeah. I'm Rue. You are?"

"You go to my parties and don't know who I am?" I said, frowning. She just shrugged. "Jeez, ok, I'm Harry. Is Raiza here?"

"No."

"Is she coming back any time soon?"

"I guess."

"Shit. Please don't be so nice." I rolled my eyes. This girl was really testing my patience.

"I don't tend to be nice with your kind." She crossed her arms around her chest and gave me a dreadful look.

"My kind?" I raised an eyebrow. Was she going to do the 'psychoanalyze shit' on me like Raiza did?

"Yeah, your kind." 

"And what would that be?" I asked, leaning on the doorframe with my arms crossed.

"Demons."

I cocked my head. Raiza has a very clever roommate. "I would take it as you're really sensitive. Psychic perhaps?"

"Stay away from Raiza. I already warned her about you. I didn't know how you looked like because you were hiding in the shadows. But now-"

"Then you'll know that I won't stop till I get what I want." I smirked. "And that's her soul." I stepped closer to the psychic bitch, making her stumbled. She gasped when my eyes turned into black orbs. "And I'm sure you know that I could kill you in matter of seconds if you open that little mouth of yours." I turned around and stepped out of the room. "Oh, one more thing." I said, turning my head. "Don't you dare to bring Raiza with you to the party tonight. If I see her there, you'll be in big troubles."

I walked out of the dorm building. If Raiza wasn't there, I didn't have anything to do there. I guess I'll have to leave the haunting for another time; once those four cunts are out of my sight. But anyways, I had a party to get started and waiting for her with that psychic bitch wasn't tempting at all. 

"Let the mayhem begins."

...

“Help yourselves, gentlemen.” I said, showing them the amount of people that was at the party. The four damned creatures next to me scanned the room full of souls ready to be taken away. Suddenly, something made my whole body tensed and then felt attracted to it. 

Raiza.

What the fuck was she doing here? She wasn’t supposed to come. Not with them here. FUCK. I made my way through the sea of people; I needed to get to her before any of them sensed her. Once I was closed, I grabbed her by the arm and dragged her with me. “What the fuck are you doing here?” I yelled. I knew by the look in her eyes that I was scaring her. Good.

“I-I.” She mumbled.

“What!?” 

“R-Rue t-texted me to co-me. I think she doesn’t feel well.” I warned that psychic bitch not to invite her. And shit! Why Raiza has to be so damn caring? “Harry, you’re hurting me.”

I looked down and my eyes soften when I noticed her arm was starting to turn red. I loosen my grip but without releasing. “I’m sorry.” The music was loud but I could hear her heart beating fast. “We need to go.” 

“But what’s the rush?” A voice said.

Shit.

I turned my head and saw Zayn standing behind us. “Aren’t you going to introduced us this exquisite creature?” He crocked his head to have a better look of who was behind me. His smile grew wider when he saw her. "It seems it was meant to be for us to meet again, babe." 

I felt Raiza's hand tighten on my t-shirt. I looked down at her and she looked terrified. What was going on? Do they know each other? By the look on her face I knew she was more than scared of him. I hid her behind me and glared at Zayn. "Get lost, Zayn."

"I'm afraid I can't do that." He smirked. "I pick her."

"What?" 

"Hey, the party was over here and no one told us?" Louis said, landing his eyes on Raiza. "Hello love, is your leg better?"

"Shut up Louis." 

"You heard me. I pick her." Zayn said, catching my attention again.

"You can't have her." I spat out.

"Why not? She doesn't seem to be taken."

"She is." Niall suddenly said. He was walking towards us with his eyes locked on Raiza.

"Niall." I heard her whispered.

"Prince charming to the rescue." Liam said, laughing.

"Why do you always seem to be in trouble, darling?" He asked her, reaching out his hand for her to take it. Raiza hesitated for a few seconds until she finally did. I looked astonished at the whole scene. "And why don't you fuck yourself, Liam?"

"So that's why you got in our way that night?" Zayn said, not believing what Niall said. "Ok. I'll let it go this time." He leaned closer to Raiza and smiled. "You won't be that lucky next time, babe." I heard him whispered in her ear. Niall kept me from beating the hell out of him and took Raiza out of my sight.

Louis and Liam looked at me amused. But to be honest, I didn't give a shit about them. All I had in mind was her.

...

Hope you liked the chapter :) Tell your everyone you know about this fanfic! And if you still haven't voted for 'Devilish' on the undiscovered fanfic competetion here's the link http://www.wattpad.com/52367008-watty-awards-accepting-entries-entry-15-devilish Thank you so much. I love you all <3