0:27

//E M I L Y//

James and Jonah by my side in the middle of the night. James fell asleep and Jonah stayed up with me watching endless episodes of Criminal Minds. I was so hungry, but I knew that Ashton was awake and I wasn't taking that change. I still wasn't ready. Maybe I am?

"I'm ready Jonah," i said to him. "okay do you want me to go with you?" he asked. "please,"

I got out of my skinny jeans and Nirvana shirt and got my sleeping pants and my old Panic shirt. "You ready Em?" Jonah said.

I nodded to assure him that I was ready, to see Ashton's face after 1 month. I'm ready to let go in my pit of my stomach.

Jonah opened the door. I walked out to see the same curly brown/blonde boy. My eyes meet with the same green eyes. Ashton is in a mix of happiness and worry. "how could you live all, oh my god I'm just so happy you are alive. I love you so much. don't you dare leav-" Ashton started. "I love you too, gosh mom," I giggled. "I just really miss you," Ashton said. In big wide open arms. "you should be sleeping," he said. "alright mom, you caught me," I said sarcastically. "I'm a grown women, I think I can do what I want." I said, I'm my sassy voice. "woah, miss bossy over here," ashton said pulling me close to his waist.

"Come cuddle with me on the couch," Ashton said. They seem to be watching some reality TV show. "nah I rather sleep," I said mentally giggling to myself. "oh baby no, this couch is going to be are best friend until we die," he chucked. "nah, you smell. But if you can catch me, I guess I'll make an exception," I started running in our (me,Jonah,James) big apartment/like house.

{~}

I snuggled up with ashton. This feels right.

{a/n}

Eww this is shit, but enjoy because it's Christmas :) MERRY CHRISTMAS I LOVE EVERYONE OF YOU BC YOU ALL HIT AND BEAUTIFUL. PEACE IM GONNA WATCH TO CRIMINAL MINDS AND SKINS PEACE. ILY ALL