Monday afternoon

Emily

I woke up and got ready for school, I woke up Mel, who was still sleepy, and got a soft slap from her, "thanks for waking me up"

We got ready, and waited for Jason. We got in his car, and talk about what might happen today. I'm still hoping Ashton doesn't remember from Friday night, I'm still believing he was drunk. Mel and I went to are spot, and found tons of roses on the floor and candles. Out of no where a smiling Calum comes out and kissed Mel, "Okay see you at lunch, bye" I left, and it was okay, I don't need to stop them from there cute moment, or I was just pretty jealous.

I got to class and I was the first one again

-lunch-

I met Mel at her locker, and we went to get our lunch. Calum told us to sit with him and the gang, "babe can't get enough of me," Ashton came in and sat down, I ignored his comment. "hey Em, I am truly sorry about what happen Friday night," Luke apologized, I was glad that he wasn't mad at me, "it's okay, I know you were just going in a hard time"

"Hey, she's my girl okay" Ashton just said out of the random blue, "I'm not your girl, okay," I was really pissed, "she is not your girl until you get my approval," Michael came and put his good down and hugged me, "hi, Michael" a smile came though me, something not to worry cause I can feel the bad tension in the table.

"Can I borrow Emily for a second," Ashton randomly asked, "um, sure" Ashton took me not so far from the table. "look, I know I can be an ass sometimes, but I really like you" so he wasn't drunk, I have this pain feeling in my stomach, I don't know how to feel, "I just met you yesterday, I can't be your girlfriend, if that's what your asking" the pain still was there, but it was even worst, "No, I'm not asking that" What is it Ashton,"then" I watched as his lips talked, his lips were soft, I just want to kiss him, "So, there is a party tom-" I couldn't help myself, I smashed my lips into his, "Oh my god, did i just do that, we need to go" I walked back to our table, and saw jaw drops from everyone, Ashton sat down a smirked, I rolled my eyes, why the fuck did I do that. "So are you guys a thing?"

"No, but I got to go" I barley ate my food. "Em, wait," I waited for Mel and she took us to our spot, "what the hell was that," I don't even know, I was just lost in his lips, "I don't even know" when I kissed him, everything felt right, "look you just met the guy, what the hell happened on friday," I didn't tell Mel what happened on Friday, I fell asleep right when I got to my room, "He kissed me," Mel had a in a shock, "and you didn't tell me this, because" for god sakes I was tried of thinking, "I fell asleep"

"Hey, can I talk to Emily for a second," it was Luke, "yea sure, what's up," Mel left and went back to the table, "come back lunch isn't over till 1 more hour, but what the hell was that," I could see Luke was turning red, like he was mad or something "wow Luke are you okay, because your turning red," by his tone, you can tell he was mad, "I'm fine, but you and Ashton isn't a thing right"

"No, I would never date the ass, why you ask," I can sense, he was a little bit jealous, "okay good," we stood there looking into each other's eyes, Luke leaned into my cheek, but stopped. Was he going to kiss me on the cheek, what stopped him. I look around and saw Luke's Ex girlfriend with Mr. Fitz, kissing, slut.

A/N

TELL ME IF IM DOING THIS RIGHT