Party what?

Emily

School was finally over, and I survived. I met up with Mel at our spot, the beautiful flowers look very perfect in the light. Once I got there, he was there, Asshole Irwin. "what the fuck are you doing here" he was in shock, "the bitch talks" that's all he said and left. Again, Asshole Irwin.

Mel finally came, and I told her about Asshole Irwin coming here, "what the fuck was he doing here" and how does he even know this place? "that's what I want to fucking know" we went on trying to figure it out. "I got clothes, can I stay at your house, now and after the party?" hell yea she can, "hell yea," Jason was finally here, "hey Emy, how was school?" he was smiling, his smile was beautiful, he never smiled like that, he was happy we were safe and away from our dad. "great, I made a friend," pointing out to Mel, "hi, I'm Mely Fields, but you can call me Mel," I was thing about the party, "is it okay if we go to a party," I asked and a little scared, when ever I asked my dad about going to a party, beat me up right on the spot. "omg EMZ YOU ARE GOING TO A PARTY ?" he was a little to excited, "HELL YEA YOU CAN" he was the best, "THANK YOU JASON"

We got home and, got ready. Jason texted my mom that we were going to a party, and she was the same with Jason.

We did all the girl stuff, make up ,puts jazz hands. I came out with black high black skinny jeans, a crop top that had FRESH on it, and my hair in a French braid, my hair was long and brown, my eyes were light brown. Mel came out, and she wore, a pizza crop top, and black skinny jeans, he hair was in a hight pony tale, he hair was brown too, and she look beautiful.

"Are you ready?" I asked Mel, "to see my sister bing a slut, then yes" we both laughed, its true her sister was a slut, I bet $10 bucks he vagina is purple and blue.

A/N

ASSHOLE IRWIN XD, OmG EM USE PROTECTION, ITS A GOD DAMN FRAT PARTY.