0:29

ONE MORE CHAPTER I AM SO EXCITED

// E M I L Y //

Again. I was mad no I wasn't feeling my Frantastic feeling anymore. IM NOT FRANTASTIC. He did this again. To me, what the actual fuck.

// A S H T O N //

She came up to me. She pressed her lips down on me. I didn't like this one bit. Knife behind her. And she said kiss me back or I'll kill you. So I did. I saw Emily. I fucked up every time. EVERY FUCKING TIME!

// E M I L Y //

I'm done with everyone's bullshit. I'm so done of being weak. I'm so done of not able to do anything. EVERY FUCKING TIME. For once can I do something?

Then it hit me. To stop being a screw up, I don't have to BE a screw up. What I'm telling you here is that, I'm going to take my own life away. I'm the one who just fucks up.

I run to the corner of the street. Busy street. Fast cars. On the back of my head. I see Ashton running. I guess to explain. But that won't explain anything. He's 10 feet away from me. I took that as a sign to walk into the fast cars.

// A S H T O N //

After I saw the sight of Emily walking into those fast cars, tears rolled down my face. "CALL AN AMBULANCE" I yelled reaching for Emily's body after all the cars stopped to look at what happened.

"Emily, listen to me, I love you. Why did you want to leave. I'm such a fuck up. That girl was going to kill me. I know right, crazy, look at the stars, Em. They shine for you. Don't leave me. please I love you so much. Please, you can't. I can't wake up to know that you killed yourself because of me. I don't want you to die in my arms please Emily. We were supposed to travel around the world with the band. We were going to get married. Have 3 little uses. We were going to grow old and wrinkly together. Please we need to make it happen so please don't leave me yet Emily Deven Fields" I sobbed. My little speech took 15 minutes and the ambulance was already here to take her body. All of us went too.

{~}

"Doc, how is she." I asked panicking. "Well mister Irwin, I can see that you are her boyfriend but I need to talk to a family member. Is Delilah Fields here?" The doctor asked.

I stepped back and saw Deli gasping crying and then thanking the doctor. "what is it,"

"Emily might live , but there is a a a highly chance that she won't life, I'm sorry ash," deli pulled me into a hug and we cried together.

"Felids, and friends," A nurse called. She took us into a room. Emily was in it. she was passed out. "please say you goodbye, while I talk to Delilah and Jason Felids,"

"Jason" deli asked as we see a man the size about like mine. "deli," he said. Tears in both of there's eyes.

"Guys let's sing 'Amnesia' the long way home," Mel said. We all sing.