Letter 1 // 0:22

Letter 1 //

Letters are also gonna be chapters enjoy Emily's first letter.

Dear you guys,

It seems like you have found this or you have found me. I'm moved to New York and meet a new friend, his name is Jonah. He is very sweet. I'm on the plane right now but I'm not going to tell you why, but Believe what Lola needs.

Anyways I'm probably like 56 miles away from you guys right now. Enjoy your new life without me. I love you guys. I promise I'm okay a well. If i die before I see you I'll leave this to Jonah. I'll get a job here in New York, now it might even be years before you find this but, i'm going to tell my life how it was before.

Lets start when i was born, I always new i want the only kid girl, if that makes sense, i always thought i had a sister, and I know new that I do. I'm pretty sad to leave Deli or you, if Deli is the one reading, which I know she'll will. Hey deli i hope you know that Jason gave me hints, he miss you. Well anyways i always thought i would live a happy family, but no. My dad had a affair with my mom. Deli we a have a half sister. I talked to her once, very rude. But the point is that me and my brother and my mom were a sad family. I started cutting at the age 13, and so did Jason at the age 15. I also started drugs. Years passed and my dad finally left to be with his other family. Jason got us into our car and drove us to where you guys went to college.

That's where I meet Mel my best friend in the whole world. She told me background of the boys. I laugh to myself to find that me Michael became best friends too. Then the most beautiful thing happened to me. I met the person who I new, I needed that person in my life. No Ashton this one isn't for you yet. But it was the person who was missing in my life since birth, Delilah. You looked like me. I didn't want to make you feel that i didn't notice that we looked like each other.

And Indie I thank you for being a sister to my sister. I'm so grateful. You did everything for her when i wasn't there. Thanks for the thing you did, and i want you to take care of her, I don't trust calum.

Michael you mean alot to me, but the other guys also mean alot to me to. But I think you were the better one, made me see my life though different things. I also thank you. I hope you know that you were always there when I needed someone.

Calum, now,now,now I hope you know I hated you from what you did to Mel. But thats when I wanted to leave. But you owned it up to me by bring Mel her older brother. I also became even happier when you began falling for Deli.

Luke I used to like you okay, wow lol, but I did, you were so nice to me I guess and plus you are really cute, but I saw you falling for Indie and I shipped it.

And last

Ashton, I knew you were the one who was going to screw up my life. But I hate you for that. But I loved you. But some one needs you right now more then I need you. So but I love you still. I never thought I was the one who would leave you this time. But...

Oh my flight is landing, I love you Ashton I want you to know that.

I love each of you

Love, Emily.