Chapter 0:8

|| Emily' POV ||

Next week we see them. They are coming back to Chicago, half of me wanted to throw myself. I WAS SCARED, we had rough times. He makes fun of me. I touted him, and he was an asshole to me.

We went out, but broke up. That's when I left. I Left. I didn't want to but it was for the best of it. I'm now 20 and living with my 3 best friends. We all single. But we run on panda.

|| Mel's POV ||

I don't know is you want to call us fans. I think we're getting there. I SAID I THINK.

Well, Emily is in love with the music, but we didn't tell her about amnesia. it describes everything that happened on that day.

'Even tho your friends tell me your doing fine'

He would call everyday just to check up on her, but we would lie.

'I start to wonder was it just a lie'

It was never a lie, Emily was just in a very dark place.

'If what we had was real how could you be fine, cause I'm not fine at all'

She was never fine.

'I remember the day you told me you were leaving'

She was leaving because she finished collage. And you guys dropped out.

'I remember the make up running down your face'

By the time we got there, Ashton and Emily were arguing, and Emily was crying really bad. He screamed at her and hit her, we couldn't do anything.

'And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them'

Emily had this whole plan to run away with us and Ashton, but she changed her mind.

'Like every single wish we ever made,'

The would make wishes everyday, Emily never made them come true.

' I wish I could wake up with amnesia'

And the end, of the song all of us, deli indie, and me were crying.

-

Me and Calum dated, I was still with him when after a month when all this happened.

He cheated on me, but I didn't want to look or see him. but we grew apart.

{\}

|| Ashton's POV ||

"Okay guys, we gonna rock Chicago tomorrow," I said, I wasn't the same guy in collage. I'm different.

I don't even remember what even happened in collage, and I'm glad.

|| Emily's POV ||

// day of the concert (omg) //

I was really excited, and yet scared. will he even remember me?

Let's just find out.

Its been 35 minutes since we got from the dorm to the concert. We were really early. Ether he see me or not.

I knew they would have made it ;)

{a/n}

MY HEART!

PLOT TWIST ASHTON DOESNT REMEMBER EMILY SOB WITH ME