Saturday Morning Jumped Out Of Bed

Emily

"Heyo you okay," voice scared me, "Sorry if i scared you, but I saw you crying" the boy with Lilac color haired, and was in a black sweater, It was Michael, "um, no I wasn't crying," I lied, I didn't need Michael to hate me, he can be a dick sometimes, so I heard. "No, you were crying, come here," I came to him and he hugged me, he was so sweet like a kitten, and he was so soft. "thanks," I really did need a hug, we sat by the tree cuddling, we got to know each other, I asked him why he is friends with Ashton and the others, he said they weren't bad as guys. We became friends in a instant, and after we be came best friends, we loved each others company.

The music died down, and I released from michaels cuddle, "looks like its over," I said, "yea, I guess it is, or the cops are here, but here is my number," he gave me his number and i gave him mine, "see yea at school," I told him, if i can come to him if I cry again, "anytime, I'm here 24/7," I'm was glad that he was there for me.

I hugged Michael, and we said are goodbyes, and see you soons, I walk in the house to find Mel. When i found her she was in the most happiest mood, "what the hella is going on here" (lol from the instagram video) "I'm Calums girlfriend," wow, the boy was in a break up for god sake.

-the next day-

I jumped out of bed and Mel was still awake, "who are you texting" I bet its Calum, "Calum, he is so sweet" she is one lucky girl, and if calum brakes her heart, I will brake everything in him, that he will not play football for a year, "cute," thats all I, I went down and saw my mom and brother, so happy.

They asked tons of questions about the party, I told them everything, but I left out the part that Ashton smashed his lip into mines, and I got in a fight with Luke

"come, i need to show you something," Jason took me up stairs and into this beautiuful hiding spot. "oh my, this is so, wow" I couldnt mange to get anything out, "good your speachless, its your" everything was perfect, "thank you" I got in the little hiding spot/fort, and look at everything, I sat on the soft blankets and though about last night, what did the kiss mean, did he really like me, no he was drunk, yea he was drunk.

A/N

IM IN A FORT MOOD BUT I CANT MAKE A FORT

IF YOU ARE ON MOBLIE THAT MEANS YOU CANT PLAY THE VIDEOS, YOU HAVE TO WATCH THEM ON THE INTERNET