Chapter 0:7

|| Emily's POV ||

I'm so done, I don't want anyone lying to me anymore. I had enough, "no he didn't you Asshole," I said feeling my face turn red, I was about to cry. "He did," Asshole Irwin said, "and he loved it," No, no, no, no. Please tell me I'm dreaming.

I stormed out and went back to my dorm. I heard The girls follow me. We went to our dorm and all night we ended up listening to all our favorite music while Mel slept. We all have the same music taste.

||1 year later||

((Bet you weren't expecting that oh, go on cry cause I'm crying right now. Oh and get tissues your gonna cry))

I got out of school early, I didn't drop out, I finished collage early, I'm now 20 and live with my three best friends. We all haven't seen the 5sos band since they dropped out and lived the life's of being a band.

I told them they would make it, but I haven't heard anything on the new or them buzzing. I was worried, why didn't they.

I needed to take my mind out of this. I just gonna watch TV and wait for Mel to bring back Panda.

I turned on the tv to the morning news. That's when the reporter, made my heart stop for a moment.

"Later, WE HAVE 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER HERE," the reporter said, I spit out my water I was drinking and nearly cried. They made it.

Mel and the girls came back and saw the TV and screamed, we all jumped up and down.

We all went to the internet to find out more about the boys we went to collage with. We saw interviews and there music, they have an album.

Over one year, Ashton doesn't like to swear, he doesn't look like the frat boy anymore. They look punk rock, but the are a bunch of dorks.

We really want to see them, So... we got tickets to there next gig.

{a/n}

Idk about you guys but I'm crying right now. THIS IS SO MUCH WHY WHY WHY. I CRY. THIS IS REALLY SHORT BUT HEY !!!

-kiarra