Chapter 0:10

|| Ashton's POV ||

Emily had changed a lot, her lilac hair had faded, and I guess she dyed it to blond. Her natural color suited her. She wore a simple 5sos shirt, and a black skirt. So did Mel, Indie, and Delilah.

Those beautiful girls, haven't seen there faces in forever. Since Emily finished college early and are band had been discovered by One Direction.

Mel, looked a lot the same, haven't changed, she got taller, She's using black lipstick I think, I'm a man I don't know my colors. Mel has her hair down, she doesn't seem to happy to see Calum, but Calum is happy to see her, God Damnit Calum, why you got to be cheating on Mel, right on. I was really hoping they would get married and have kids and die together, like yes please.

I never knew what happen to Indie and Luke, they were like the PB&J, they were the sweetest. and now you just see them, blushing I mean Luke what the hell happened, you lost yourself a lucky lady, I would have asked her out. BUt wow, Indie has changed a lot, from lipstick to eyeshadow, eyeliner, black lipstick, mascara, to be honest she looks hot, woops. Her hair down also, but curled.

Deli, she still looks like her sister, Emily, who knew Emily and Deli didn't even knew they were long lost sisters. But Deli had a crush on Mikey boy back in 12, but Mikey had someone else in mind, even tho we tried are best to made Mikey like Deli, I mean look at her know she looks like her sister, with black lipstick, what is it with black lipstick, winged eyeliner, mascara and she has waved hair, don't ask when you have a sister and a mom okay.

They look stunning. "Is it true, that Ashton Irwin, is still Asshole Irwin," Emily said, giggling. "hey I thought we were going to stop calling me that," I said trying not to giggle myself. "yea, back at 2012," I run hugged her and tackled her to the couch.

I wrap my arms around her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck. She pulled my close to her chest. We just stayed like that. Feeling to warmth of her body on mine. "ew you're sweaty," she said giggling again and pushing herself up, unlatching are little moment.

Seeing all of them play around like us with the old couples.

Calum sweeping Mel of her feet, she seems to enjoy it.

Luke intertwine hands with Indie and dancing to the sad song.

Michael talking to Deli, do I smell crushing.

And me with Emily, I hugged her from behind and slowed danced with her, no words were spoken from anyone in the room.

"You guy need to check in, you know," a stage director informs us. Breaking the moment.

Out of the blue Luke had this "great idea"

"Why don't you guys come with us and we can keep you updated," he said feeling like he was the most smarted person in the world. "mostly are lives," Mel said, giving a friendly glare at Luke.

{sad song} { - }

"He said that baby turtles are tadpoles," Luke said, "Hey I get on confused," making the girls laugh. "but what about Calum's poem, Smalla Then a Bug," Calum going red when Michael mentions it. "I WAS 6 OKAY," Calum says making Mel laugh the hardest. We were at a restaurant eating dinner. Telling them all the story's about are adventures, and making fun of everyone. Also telling pass story's.

Emily rest her head on my shoulder, I wrap my arm around her waist. Feeling the warmth of each other on this cold night.

{a/n}
Hi ya'll I'm not dead, WATTPAD deleted this chapter so I had to rewrite it. It took a long time, but chapters are gonna be more longer, and updates are coming more faster now, as I go into thanksgiving break. So get ready for that. I think this I my favorite chapter. So please give my feed back. Its 12:22 am. I LOVE ALL OF YEA.