Chapter 0:12

WRITING SPREE! YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO SPACES BY ONE DIRECTION WHILE READING THIS.

|| Emily POV ||

Found myself and everyone else at our flat. I was in a shirt and my underwear. I put on some leggings and went for a walk. Only one out of everyone is depressed in this gang. I'm not physically hurting myself, did that all ready. But its funny how me and my brother are alike but don't look anything alike, he look like our dad and i look like my mom. He's a red head, I'm blond. We are the same. we feel the same things, and we like the same things. 

I took a long walk into town, and knowing the boys and girls will be wondering soon. What else could go wrong, I've finished school and everything. i have a part time job but something is missing. that missing piece is the one that drives me crazy. Crazy how its so stupid, but it hurts so much. crying constant. 

I went to the cafe i always go in the mornings. I took out my phone looking at the videos. was it him that was making me crazy. 

{~} 

"hey cuties,'' When i got back, the boys wanted to ask us something. "will you go in tour with us,'' i now what the all the girls will say, in 4...3...2...1 " YESSSSSSSS''  they screamed, waking up the neighbors. "em," i didn't even notice i was looking at the ground, its also funny how we get lost in our thoughts and we stare at randoms things. "what, yea okay," i said. It will be great and all but look around myself. I wont be able to contain everyone hearing my cry's while i sleep.

fucking shits bags had to come back into my life. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. im fucked. I met eyes to eyes with this girl. the girl who was ass checks to every fucking hot boy. SHE WAS FUCKING ASHTON IRWINS FUCKING GIRL FRIEND. we at London airport and I was so clueless to even see her. She was IN the plane and i fucking didn't see her. I was so angry that i went to a some what McDonald's to order a burger, with extra fries (fries before guys) and a large coke. "Are you really going to eat that," That fucking bitch said with her fucking perky voice. "why, whats wrong," i said trying to be nice a possible. "its just its so unhealthy" unhealthy my ass. I got my order and she was on the phone with a friend i guest, "shes so fucking fat" i heard her whisper into the phone.

What Fuck. 

I ate my McFlurry and watch them share a fucking salad A FUCKING SALAD! I shared at them, they were clueless i was looking at them. " do you guys have to explain something to us, " i said. " oh yea, we have girlfriends and Michael is the only single one," I was pissed out of my mind, I finished my fries and burger and my drink and I'm still working on my Mcflurry. OH DID I TELL YOU ABOUT HER FUCKING OUTFIT TOO, WELL ITS FUCKING TIGHT SHES IN A SHORT SKIRT AND A FUCKING CROP TOP, AND YOU KNOW WHAT  I'M WEARING SWEATS. 

Our flight inst until tomorrow. I'M STILL FUCKING ANGRY.

{A/N} 

IGNORE ALL THE MISTAKES I GOT REALLY MAD AT THE GIRL LIKE GIRL NO