0:21

did you think that was the last of this no no no... this is just the beginning

/ / E M I L Y ' S P O V / /

I wake to find out that i'm not in my body, instead my body is on the ground.I look everywhere to find everyone else. The car seems to be gone, is this what death is, or im a soul of death. Right when i turn left I left i see Lola watching me die in my own pain. A kitchen knife lays in her hand. ''He was always mine'' she said, ''I didn't kill you yet, I want you to leave,please'' she said and then left.

Lola cryed for help and got rid of the knife. i was rushed into an ambulance and everything went black.

{~}

I woke up into a hospital bed, "good you're awake," the doctor I guess said, you'll be leaving today you've been here for a week now and you're ready to leave," The word leave echoes in my head, I had to leave like what Lola said. I guess in leaving.

I got into what I found in my bag. It's a good thing that I bring extra clothes. I got a notepad and pen I wrote a letter to them. And I letter said,

Dear all of you,

I'm going somewhere I don't need you guys find me I don't need you guys to reach me I don't need you guys right now. I need time on my own I love all of you have a nice life love you guys.

,Love Emily.

I left it on the kitchen table. I got my clothes and passport, and then I left. I left to a big place even though they might try to find me it's impossible to find me here. I'm going to New York.

// A S H T O N ' S P O V //

We went back to the house, thinking Emily had finally came back. Its been a week. Did she leave? "Ashton come here," Deli said handing a note with Emily's handwriting on it.

When I finished it, I drop the note and drop to my knees. I lost her again. The girl I truly love, I lost her. I repeat to myself as hot tears form in my eyes. I lost her.

There was a door bell, I quickly wiped my tears to see who it was. It was Lola.

"Go away," I said, "But you don't understand Emily is dead," she said "and she wants you to be with me, those were her last words,"

I dropped to my knees and finally crying.

// D E L I ' S P O V //

"But you don't understand, Emily is dead," I heart ache. My. Sister. Is. Dead. It was to much for me to handle. My sister. My twin sister.

I fell to the ground crying, Calum by my side crying with us. Everyone was crying to hear the news. But I think I'm the most hurt. I haven't seen my sister since last year. Our mom, separated us because I new what our dad was going to do. My sister I needed my whole life and she's gone. Gone out of my life.

// E M I L Y ' S P O V //

I got into the plane, in my seat. I didn't want to leave, my heart hurt, I was crying and now I'm crying again. This time I left Ashton.

"Hey, why are you crying," a male voice came across me. "oh nothing, do you sit here," I asked. "yes I do," he said. the guy had blonde quiff hair smaller then Luke's, three day stubble, green eyes, looked about 24 years old.

He settle down and took out a camera, "look this was my girlfriend,but she died," he said not crying. "and you keep pictures of her," I ask. "yea, she was the one I love,"

"I'm going back to New York, I see you are also going to New York, why don't you stay at my place, and trust me I'm not like that," he said. "I loved to, thank you," I said to his offer.

I got out my drawing book. But I don't use it as a drawing book. I'm gunna write letters about my life if the ever find me.