Chapter 0:17

I'm gonna start just doing like 0:17, instead of Chapter 0:17 from now on.

But I'm just gonna keep a head up for you guys. I can survie 3 weeks of school and i can go back to writting. But I'll try my best to make more chapter. XOXO ~kiarra

// E M I L Y ' S P O V //

Sitting in a small car with us four girls and them four boys. Knowing that the other three girls are already at the house. The thought of Lola with no bra and Ashton's sweater and underwear, makes me kinda jealous. What do these three boys see in those girls.

"So how did you and Lola meet," I ask with a crack in my voice, knowing what the word from Ashton mouth was gonna hurt me, "hey I thought we weren't gonna talk to me," he said making a light smirk from the mirror view. Ashton driving, Luke in the front, taking note for his drivers class tomorrow, that kid is 18.

Smushed up with Cal and Michael and the girls. I had to sit on Michaels lap. Don't hurt her was Ashtons word when we got to the car.

By the time we got there, I was asleep. Well half-asleep, feeling Michael handing me over to Ashton bridal style, Ashton took me into his room. He went to the bathroom, and I pretend to wake up. Looking around the room it was plain but had lots of cascade tapes and lots of drum sticks.

I see a drum set and took two sticks, knowing that if he wasn't to keep all his sticks he better wrap them with tape, I should know. I was in percussion from 6 grade from high school.

Anyways, I started to mess around and I ended up playing Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran.

Checking on Ashton in the bathroom, he didn't seem to be there, I looked out in the hallway he also didn't seemed to be anywhere.

I looked at everywhere and he's no where to be found, did he do this to me again, I can feel tears rushing down my face. As I feel a hand consoling me, I look up to see its Calum.

"He went to buy food for tomorrow, don't worry," He said.

Knowing just acting like a fool thinking he left me again, and even tho we aren't dating. I can't bare losing him again.

I ended up in Calums room, seeing Mel in there, playing the bass. A smile from her cheers me up, and she said "remember when you tough me bass," she said. "I got it off the Internet," I said telling her, "and then became good at it," She said, "Yea but I prefer the drummer," Noticing what I just had said, I took the bass from Mel and started playing the chords of Sugar We're Going Down by Fall Out Boy.

All eyes were on me and I didn't even notice Luke, Indie, Michael, Deli, Lola, Jenna, and Ashley. The three twats said I had no talent, and they said it right in the room where everyone is listening. I was ready for the whore to get talked backed by the boys, but Knowing ashton was till food shopping, he would probably get mad at the the most.

Waiting for Luke and Calum to get mad at Ashley and Jenna for saying that, instead they say, "she's kinda right you need to work on your strum," Even tho I know my strum is perfect at the angle I was playing was right, "and don't relax to much," Calum said, I also know that standing up and you need to relax a lot is the best way to play.

I got up and slapped both of them on the face, knowing they just wanted to make there girlfriends happy. I slapped Ashely and Jenna for brain washing there brains. I also slapped Lola from stealing Ashton way from me and also brain washing him.

She slapped me back, but i didn't feel anything with her small and cold hands. I walked all the way to the front porch and she followed, pulling my hair punching me, Sill not feeling the pain, this is what I needed, pain but I couldn't feel it yet, I punched Lola back in her eye.

{~}

the fight went on for 50 minutes but Lola cheated by using pepper spray on me. So she left with a black eye and a scratch on her arm, while I have red ass eyes, scratched checks, a black eye, bruises on my face and arms and legs, and a deep cut close to my eye.

I went into the house to see Ashton was back and Lola was crying and she made up a story, And I couldn't believe my own eyes, eye. HE WAS BELIEVING EVERY WORD SHE SAID.

"Get out," he said trying not to scream, "Lola fucking attacked Em, Ash," Deli said, "I don't care who started it, Em knows better then to start a fight, with someone you love," He said, almost crying hurts my black eye, "Get out," he said raising his voice. I look at him, trying to find the boy I fell in love with. "GET OUT," he screamed.

And I was about to leave when I said, "What happened to you, what happened to all four of you, I can't even believe what you just did to me, lies is all I hear know, what happened to the truth, what happened to the 8 kids wanting to have fun at frat parties, what happened to the 4 boys at that special frat party," I said finally leaving the house.

I slammed the door knowing I have know where to go, but I see at the front porch a little sway things. My three best friends are in there.

I laugh to myself thinking as myself as Effy Stonem, when everyone shut her out.

Also laughing because how Mel looked a lot like Kaya (effy)

Falling asleep hoping to never wake up in this cold air. Wishing everything will sort its way out tomorrow.

{A/N}

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MAY WAYS IM CRYING RN.