Cool kids

Emily

We have been hanging out more often, we were called the cool kids, everyone was called the cool kid but me. Since Ashton always flirted with me and I flirted back, I would been taken out and have a beating. It was like with. Me dad, "you're worthless" he would say, "you should die" a tear came out.

I was in a middle of a beating at school, Today was a Friday, and it was lunch time. Exactly were the girls wanted me. I would get the usual, name calling, slapped in the face and punched in the boob. "You don't belong with Ashton, look at you, you are ugly, worthless and a slut" I cried just a little, I loved Ashton, I was falling for him. He loved to take me to frat party's, and I would enjoy it. "Oh little bitch crying," This didn't mean to happen, I was hurt, I didn't need this, "Hey, what the fuck are you doing," that was the last thing I heard after I passed out. I was hoping that voice was Mel's and she beat those bitches.

-11 hours later-

I finally was woken, how long has it been. I was still in the same spot, but something was different. There was a girl right next to me, it wasn't Mel. She was a brown hair girl, she had broken glasses and she had a bloody face. It was dark outside. I checked my phone it was 12:26 am, we have been passed out for 11 hours.

I was having, serious pain and the girl woke up. "where am I" she was freaking out. "wow, were are at school, at lunch, I would like to thank you" she was the girl who kinda save me. "oh, no problem, I'm Indie Flower," her name was beautiful, and she was beautiful. "okay I'm going to call my friend okay and we can stay at his house," she hugged me and we just stayed on the floor. I called Michael and he was with the boys, he was in a shock, you can hear him almost cried.

Me and Indie got to know each other, she was in the same situation as me, her dad abused her. So ran away with her mom, she had a brother, but died cause her dad killed him. I told her it was okay. We were just the unlucky ones. It's was 1 hour when Michael finally came. Indie was fine, but I wasn't, I couldn't move my left arm and my legs. I yelled and cried, Michael carried me into the car. We went to the hospital, and everything went black.

A/N

YESS A UPDATE, THERE ARE MORE COMING SOON BUR I HAVE RAN OUT OF IDEAS PLEASE LEAVE ME IDEAS