0:18

I'm writing this in a car going to a party on a school night, good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught. So my friend was gonna come, he's a guy and 2 years older than me, but he had one homework to do and he didn't come. I have one homework to do but I don't care. but it kinda makes me pretty sad Bc he's was my only friends going to this party.

So that's my little life rant, sorry if my life sucks.

I don't know how to write smut, so um this might suck too.

// E M I L Y ' S P O V //

Waking up to the cold sun. I was freezing, I fell asleep against the cold. What else was I supposed to do. Bracing myself to knock on the door but my anxiety came quicker then a a shark wanting a seal. Trying again building my confidence, I finally knocking on the door.

I sight in relief when Deli open the door. "Get in loser, it's cold," she said. and no hesitation I went in feeling the warmth of the house. "go take a bath in Michaels room in sure he wound mind," Deli said, hoping everyone is still asleep I tiptoe up the stairs.

Reaching Michaels room, but a hand grabbed me, my mind quickly realized who face it was. My heart went on full panic feeling like Ashton was going to slap me. "I told you to get out," Those were his words. My heart skipped a beat, he was soon gonna yell if I didn't say anything. I open my mouth for words to form, but words did not.

Ashton looking in my eyes waiting for me to do or say something. My mouth formed to speak again but stopped by Ashton leaning in to kiss me.

Shocked I kissed back. Ashton was pleading for his tongue to enter my mouth, i grant him access and his tongue exploded my mouth. Not even resizing I was pushed back.

Entering a guest room, and locking it behind us. No words spoken between us, just heavy breathing. Ashton took off my jacket then my shirt and I was left with my bra, I took off Ashton shorts he was wearing and can feel him getting hard. Ashton on top, he kissed me roughly and I so did I.

Ashton kissing down my neck trying to find my sweet spot and moaning every time he tried to find it, as he was going down my neck, he found my sweet spot and started sucking on it.

His hands messing with my shorts, he pulls them down. And unstraps my bra. Kissing down to my boobs and sucking on them.

His hands fiddle with my under wear, and he took it off, kissing all the way down to my clit and sucking on it. Making me moan "ashton" soon his fingers were inside me, taking his boxers off, signing to him that I want it.

{~}

// L U K E ' S P O V //

( YOU THOUGHT I WAS GONNA GIVE YOU DETAILS ON THAT )

Felling sorry for what I said to Emily. I was truly sorry of what I did. I thought of what Em said, I wasn't myself when I was around Ashely.

The only way I knew what to was to... break up with her.

I woke up know she'll kiss me, she did, it didn't feel the same. "morning hottie," she said, "ash, can we talk," I asked, "sure baby, what's up,"

"We need to break up," I said knowing this was the right thing to do.

// C A L U M ' S P O V //

I headed down stairs to break the new to Jenna, Emily was right, I was brain washed when I was around Jenna, its not good for me.

"Mornin," she said, "we need to break up" is what I said.

{a/n}

A LITTLE CHAPTER SOOOO BE HAPPY YAYAYAYYAYAYA!