25

Seokjin placed another explosive on the wall, making sure it was stuck on securely before he moved down the wall to repeat the process with another explosive.

C-4 was the explosive they had on hand, and Seokjin was in charge of placing it.

Behind him, he could hear footsteps, but he didn't have time to look or chat. Well, he could talk and work, but whoever was behind him would have to do something while he worked. There were sirens outside, police already beginning to close in, but they had gotten most people out already.

Which means a vast majority of their information was safe, but not all. That presented a problem.

Not enough people, no, but a lot. Besides, the most important things were already loaded into vans and gone, so the police weren't doing their best job. However, that doesn't mean they won't pull through.

"Namjoon's pissed." Jungkook commented while peering around Seokjin's shoulder, bringing his hand around and grabbing one of the explosives, walking down the hall to place the explosive on the wall.

Seokjin snorted, smiling while he shook his head. "Expected. Has Jimin gotten us anything? We're probably surrounded by now."

Jungkook cracked his neck, leaning against the wall next to the C-4 as he inhaled heavily. "No word yet. He'll pull through, don't worry. All our vital information is gone, but there's still a lot of shit Namjoon's working on getting out." He extended his hand out towards Seokjin, allowing the elder male to drop the explosive in his hand carefully.

A few moments of silence later, Seokjin sighed. "I'm not worried in the slightest. Come on, we should make our rounds and grab some more C-4." He waved his hand at Jungkook, setting the empty bucket down and walking past the younger, his eyes wandering the walls.

Jungkook quickly turned around, jogging to catch up. "So. I heard about you and Shi-yoon." Licking his lips, Jungkook glanced over at Seokjin, waiting for the male to respond. Instead, Seokjin ignored the comment.

"Whose vehicle do you think was on film?" Seokjin changed the topic, not wanting to discuss the uncomfortable topic any further. Rather, he was curious who brought the police to their location. It's possible it was him, but he doubted it.

Groaning, Jungkook huffed. "You already know my guess. He's careless." He turned the corner, walking over to one of the only windows. Reaching into his back pocket, Jungkook pulled out his face mask, strapping that on his face and pulling his beanie down. After doing so, he peered out the side of the window, looking at the entrance of the school building.

Sure enough, police cars were lined up. "Shit." Almost instinctively, Jungkook's hand went to his ear piece, clicking his microphone back on. "Jimin, they appear to be lined up in the parking lot, entrance, and out to the street. We can't possibly take them all out."

"I can confirm we are surrounded entirely. No possible way we can get out without a helicopter. Reporting that all of our vital information is secure, but we still have lots of necessary information that is in the back of our van, but if we can't get an exit, it's just information for the police." Namjoon's voice chimed in before Jimin's did, the male's voice stern.

"I have something on the way. Be prepared for immediate extraction, no games- and hear that, Jungkook. No fucking games now. I need at least four people to open windows and fire in exactly ten minutes."

"Jimin, are you positive whatever the fuck you have planned will work? Ten minutes is a lot, whether it seems like it or not." Namjoon's voice was immediate, the man clearly wanting reassurance.

"Don't doubt me. Do as I say or I'll be the one killing you instead."

Jungkook met Seokjin's eye, a heavy sigh escaping his lips as he looked back out the window.